Search results for query: *

• Users: Ragnorok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ragnorok

Things you want in 1.4

What's something you've really wanted to be added in terraria but still hasn't been confirmed? For me it's mushroom slimes.
  2. Ragnorok

Items Shroomite gun

The reason I suggest this is because most armor sets have a weapon to accommodate the class it buffs, and that is made from the same ingot/material as the armor set( an example being meteorite armor and the space gun. However Shroomite armor doesn't have a weapon to go with it, so I suggest the...
  3. Ragnorok

Game Mechanics Snow Melts In Desert

Basically any snow related blocks (slush/snow block biome variants) and snowballs will melt if dropped or placed in the desert, beach, or jungle biomes for over 2 minutes. If you drop or place those items in the hell biome they will melt instantly. Also if you try throwing any explosive item...
  4. Ragnorok

Other Dye Adjustments

I don't know if this already exists but I thought it would be cool if dye would effect certain accessories differently such as the sandstorm in a bottle. So basically any item that produces a trail when used would get their trail painted if equipped with dye. That way you can pull off a clean...
  5. Ragnorok

Favorite addition in 1.4

What are you most excited about in 1.4?
  6. Ragnorok

Game Mechanics New Mechanic for Sharks

I think it would be cool if Shark spawn rates doubled when damaged in the ocean, similar to real life. This is a simple suggestion I just thought I should throw it out there.
Back
Top Bottom