Search results for query: *

1. WinterSorries

Who here is LOVING the 1.3 update for Terraria mobile?

Who here is LOVING the 1.3 update for Terraria mobile?
  2. WinterSorries

I would have a Destroyer mount that looks just like it and could go through blocks and fly. Just...

I would have a Destroyer mount that looks just like it and could go through blocks and fly. Just like the real thing
  3. WinterSorries

If you could add one more thing to Terraria, eg: new weapon, mount, biome or boss, what would it...

If you could add one more thing to Terraria, eg: new weapon, mount, biome or boss, what would it be and what would it do?
  4. WinterSorries

Mine is the Terra Blade

Mine is the Terra Blade
  5. WinterSorries

What's your favorite weapon?

What's your favorite weapon?
  6. WinterSorries

My source of power is, Terraria wiki

My source of power is, Terraria wiki
  7. WinterSorries

Doesn't it feel satisfying when you get bullied by a boss/monster then come back with better...

Doesn't it feel satisfying when you get bullied by a boss/monster then come back with better gear and bully them?
  8. WinterSorries

Have you ever reached a point in Terraria and you're just like "What now?".Like if you have

Have you ever reached a point in Terraria and you're just like "What now?".Like if you have
  9. WinterSorries

Thx

Thx
  10. WinterSorries

Hi new comer here.Question,how do you change the description under your name?

Hi new comer here.Question,how do you change the description under your name?
Back
Top Bottom