Search results for query: *

• Users: Mojo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mojo

Favorite Childhood TV Shows.

Let's discuss some childhood shows that are nostalgic! Explain why! Also, optionally if you want, tell what year you were born in to give an idea of what shows aired on tv, or just don't mention your birthyear if you don't feel comfortable about it. My absolute favorites would have to be...
  2. Mojo

NPCs & Enemies All the rest of the bosses 'mechanicalized'

I always thought the mechanical bosses of the games are so cool looking and a great challenge. But some of the bosses that we currently have are not mechanical, but I thought it'd be very interesting if the rest of the bosses had a mechanical state, such as... Wall of Flesh Plantera Queen Bee...
  3. Mojo

PC How do you add replace music in Terraria?

Before I say anything, yes I already saw how to do it in pre-1.2. but there are new files... Which one contains the files of the tracks, and what software should I use to open it?
  4. Mojo

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Personally I think Crimson is creepier but it's better to me, ESPECIALLY because of the fact that you can acquire the most useful weapon; Vampire Knives. But I like it alot for other reasons too, like how the chasms are relatively small, making it easy to clentaminate. The landscape & the music...
  5. Mojo

PC Hello!

Hi I'm Mojo. I am a big Terraria fan. I started playing Terraria in December 2013, and I've been playing it alot then, until I practically beat it, but I don't play as much now, but this new update has me super hyped, hopefully bringing me back in the game again when it comes out! I heard about...
Back
Top Bottom