Search results for query: *

1. G

Mobile Mobile Shield Dash.

Hello there! I'm here yet again with a suggestion for mobile. During my expert playthrough using the sheild dropped from Cthulu is extremely hard to use. It almost never dashes right, and we have to sort of tap on the movment bar twice which stutters our movement. My suggestion would be a button...
  2. G

Mobile Grapple Hook controls for mobile

Hello! I posted this in the general discussion by accident finding this was where to suggest. [My 7th time on forums]. But I'm learning the ropes! Grappling in terraria mobile, can be rather hard... Especially whilst in the midst of a battle! However, I've thought up a way to make it much...
  3. G

Mobile Lag/Crashing

Thank you for all the tips, however. My first map was on small. I'm on a large expert map now and after some updates things seem better. However the jungle really hits hard, even simple boss fights like skeletron prime, or others. Which is odd because Wall of flesh runs smoother. I really hope...
  4. G

Mobile Lag/Crashing

Yes, the model is a SM-S327VL, and the android version is 6.0.1, this phone was made in 2016-17 I believe. However I get crazy amounts of lag even when just roaming the underground desert biome. Or fighting skeletron.
  5. G

Mobile Lag/Crashing

I have this problem a lot, unfortunately. Where my game will crash every so often. With it losing some items, and at times progress in total. Will the crashes/lag during boss fights/pillar battle be fixed? Or is it just a problem with my phone model that's causing gameplay to be so choppy in...
  6. G

Resolved [Mobile] Iron missing?

Thank you aswell for your time. I appreciate the help.
  7. G

Thank you, it's been awhile since I've played Terraria I forgotten all about the interchangeable ores. I appreciate you taking some time to reply.
  8. G

Is it just me or is Iron really not spawning? I've played a whole playthrough of terraria all the way to moonlord. Yet I haven't found a single vein of iron, and when crafting it allows me to use lead to make iron chains. Is lead the substitute for iron or is this just some bug with world...
  9. G

Mobile Several bugs (Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro)

I'm able to craft stuff that says it requires iron bars with lead, also thank you. That makes a lot more sense regarding the extra inventory slot. I appreciate the help, also. Spores in jungle keep blinking, pretty sure its a visual glitch. In 1.2 they didn't disappear and reappear constantly.
  10. G

Mobile Several bugs (Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro)

The lack of iron, using lead to make iron chains. Once killing the wall of flesh in expert and obtaining its treasure bag item. It will not allow you to consume it and gain your extra accessory spot. Its a let down for all the work it takes to get. Crafting 100 coins results in nothing being...
Back
Top Bottom