Mobile Several bugs (Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro)

GreyTheImp

Terrarian
The lack of iron, using lead to make iron chains.

Once killing the wall of flesh in expert and obtaining its treasure bag item. It will not allow you to consume it and gain your extra accessory spot. Its a let down for all the work it takes to get.

Crafting 100 coins results in nothing being crafted and it reverting to its proir state.

The lack of iron, using lead to make iron chains.

Once killing the wall of flesh in expert and obtaining its treasure bag item. It will not allow you to consume it and gain your extra accessory spot. Its a let down for all the work it takes to get.

Crafting 100 coins results in nothing being crafted and it reverting to its proir state.
Hi there @GreyTheImp, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m unsure what your first issue is about. That you don’t have lead in your world, or that you can use lead to make chains?

I just doublechecked in the game that using a demon heart does, in fact, give you a 6th accessory slot as long as you’re in an expert world.

Crafting 100 coins into the next higher coin does revert to it being the same 100 coins like you said. This a bug present in the 1.3 PC version as well. Thanks Grey.

Hi there @GreyTheImp, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m unsure what your first issue is about. That you don’t have lead in your world, or that you can use lead to make chains?

I just doublechecked in the game that using a demon heart does, in fact, give you a 6th accessory slot as long as you’re in an expert world.

Crafting 100 coins into the next higher coin does revert to it being the same 100 coins like you said. This a bug present in the 1.3 PC version as well. Thanks Grey.

I'm able to craft stuff that says it requires iron bars with lead, also thank you. That makes a lot more sense regarding the extra inventory slot. I appreciate the help, also. Spores in jungle keep blinking, pretty sure its a visual glitch. In 1.2 they didn't disappear and reappear constantly.

Back
Top Bottom