1. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Help with Truffle!

yea.Heres house
  2. HyruleCitizen

yes it is
  3. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Need help with Mimics

There are mimics in iOS version. I have every thing you can get from them. and there are stuff like face monsters and the spider things in underground Crimson.
  4. HyruleCitizen

I built a surface mushroom biome, the music and background changed, and he still wont move in. Help!
  5. HyruleCitizen

I built a surface mushroom biome, the music and background changed, and he still wont move in. Help!
  6. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Was the new snow biome included in the update?

Yes it was. The first world I ever made was before the 1.2 patch, and it had a snow biome. In fact my house is built in it.
  7. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

Mine is the Drax. Pre-Hardmode too!
  8. HyruleCitizen

Resolved [Mobile] Where the heck is the Chlorophyte?

My friends who play the game on the PC tell me that Chlorophyte is generally easy to find after enough exploration, but the mobile version did something and made it extra rare. Do any bosses drop it, or is there another way to get it? Can I just place it down on the ground and wait a really long...
  9. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Um... Hallowed Key help

I found a Hallowed Key Mold by killing an illuminant slime, but how do I get the key used for crafting the Hallowed Key?
  10. HyruleCitizen

Mobile Anyone Agree Terraria mobile is WAY to easy?

I think enemy spawn rates decreased drastically for some reason. I wish they would fix that.
Back
Top Bottom