Search results for query: *

1. Auhrer

tModLoader ClassLock+ - Permanently lock your class

Could you update to the latest version? Do you have the mod in the steam workshop? Friend, could you create a MOD that forces people to play with only one type of weapon? For example if I choose mage I can only use weapons with "Magic" damage magic weapons Archer only bows. Ranged only...
  2. Auhrer

I present you my "Ancient house machine"

Very good, I wanted to have her in my world to play with my friends.
  3. Auhrer

Biomes & Nature PLEASE.! The game needs this.

To prevent it from spreading just block it before killing the wall of flesh.
  4. Auhrer

Biomes & Nature Crimson and Corruption together

About the generation of the world, this "V" is the least ... If they want to do it, I know they can do it. That's why I said "large" world. Or if the problem is "V" in the option of crimson and corruption together, not being a V, but inventing another kind of generation, an "L" "X" "W" I'm...
  5. Auhrer

Other Match search, Lobbies in game, rooms, groups, invitation

I know, which is why I said steam is just a little efficient. So just to invite people looking for, and adding, talking, this is very annoying, it is difficult to combine like that.
  6. Auhrer

The goal is to find a way to invite and play with people in an easier way. If the person is going to fall with a troll is his fault, the way is to kick him from the server.
  7. Auhrer

But leaving the public or private server will be the choice of the person. After entering a few people, the host can private the server so that no one else can join.
  8. Auhrer

Okay, I didn't know ^^ I will not do more.
  9. Auhrer

Guys I know the subject here is about crimson and corruption, but give your opinion on this topic too: Take a look and say what you think
  10. Auhrer

Or list of host servers in game
  11. Auhrer

About the "V" I don't think it would be a problem, the biomes are individual, corruption is on one side and crimson on the other, and there can be two "V" in the world. Or they can think of something else.
  12. Auhrer

I love this game. Crimson and Corruption in the same world. Add three options in the creation of the world to choose between corruption or crimson or both together if the world is large. Three options: 1-Corruption 2-Crimson 3- Crimson and Corruption in the Same World (Large World)
  13. Auhrer

Terraria is a very fun game, but sometimes it's hard to find someone to play with. We need to add a way of seeing and inviting players within the game. To make finding players easier it would be nice to add an in-game lobby, or invitation room, a way to see players and invite them. Steam...
Back
Top Bottom