Search results for query: *

1. Luke Games

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Quality over quantity is a great direction :) I'd rather have an update that is complete than an update that gets complaints to be fixed, not going to lie though i'm dying to play the game!! :P I have a lot of trust in the team and believe that it's going to be 100% worth the wait! <3 Keep up...
  2. Luke Games

hey!

hey!
  3. Luke Games

Love the maps bro! keep up all the fantastic work :)

Love the maps bro! keep up all the fantastic work :)
  4. Luke Games

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Happy Birthday Terraria! A great 5 years! even though i have only played the game for around 3 years I still learn new things daily! Love the game and can't wait to start playing 1.3 finally with my Xbox controller :D! I know it might take the novelty of using the mouse and keyboard but i prefer...
  5. Luke Games

1.3 controller support will be awesome :D

1.3 controller support will be awesome :D
  6. Luke Games

PC PC is getting controller support!

Well! Best news i have heard for a long time ;3 Good thing is that means it will be easier to port to console editions i am sure!? Great news anyhow! :)
  7. Luke Games

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Love it! 1.2.3 will bring a whole new life to the console version :3 So happy about the item drop feature, 9/10 times my destroyer drops got stuck ion random dirt which i had to mine through my buildings to get through, lol. Awesome addition! Keep up the good work 505 games!
  8. Luke Games

NPCs & Enemies Post Golem desert expansion. Scarabs & Ancient Spirits

Overall some great ideas! another one i would like to add is wings, we have a lot of wings but maybe there should be a set where it requires the user of every wing in the game and an extra 20 souls of flight and the outcome would be wings that fly indefinitely? Or something close to that, the...
  9. Luke Games

NPCs & Enemies Blazing wheels get 420 health (semi-serious)

Right so i partially have to suggest a few improvements, I believe the 420 Blazing wheels should have green trails as they gotta' go fast right past you. or leave dorito crumbs. Skrillex should make a remix called "Smoke bass every day" so Tyrone can be base god. Also i believe bona lees...
  10. Luke Games

Frost moon is so much fun :) working on a "Terraria Otherworld reaction and thoughts" video

Frost moon is so much fun :) working on a "Terraria Otherworld reaction and thoughts" video
  11. Luke Games

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Well i already had quite a few farms, just trying to make an effective one in time... It's not really sad just being pre-prepared to get some awesome loot ;P I'll more than likely do it without the traps first anyway :D i just use the traps after for extra look to help people. Thanks dude! I...
  12. Luke Games

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Hey guys I'm trying to make an effective auto farm ready for this, I have managed a decent one by using slimes and linking it up so i don't take much damage but it's more effective against the Pumpkin moon. Any ideas? P.s. Looking forward to this update! To many people keep thinking it's Duke...
  13. Luke Games

Can't wait for frost moon on console!

Can't wait for frost moon on console!
  14. Luke Games

Member-Run Project Terraria Help Centre

Hi there! Today i have made a video on YouTube for a "Terraria help centre", I think it'll be a great way to interact and make friends across all platforms. I have a lot of people needing help, searching for clans, and looking for people to beat bosses and play the game with... Well I thought...
  15. Luke Games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYbWgeourI Need help, make clans etc... why not check out the...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYbWgeourI Need help, make clans etc... why not check out the Terraria help centre :D
  16. Luke Games

Xbox 360 Luke Games Item Hoarder Shop!

Hi there guys! I currently have a LOT of items on Terraria Xbox 360, as I'm moving to mainly Xbox one I will no longer need any of these items just the gear I wear really... BUT to keep the shop running I need any unwanted things you don't need that may help others in return for any item you...
  17. Luke Games

hey guys! I'm back on the new site :)

hey guys! I'm back on the new site :)
Back
Top Bottom