Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already making farms~_~ your a sad bunch my castle is built in with them so no worry

Well i already had quite a few farms, just trying to make an effective one in time... It's not really sad just being pre-prepared to get some awesome loot ;P I'll more than likely do it without the traps first anyway :D i just use the traps after for extra look to help people.

@Luke Games Hey, I like your youtube channel and also a lot of people setup spear traps with an invincibility machine and have ravens............... seems to work for them lol :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423667197][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO EVERYONE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE OF THIS IS FEB 17TH HELLLS YES MUDDA TRUCKASSSS:) :) :) :)

Thanks dude! I can't wait until Tuesday!

On the official terraria wiki it say release date is feb 17th
The wiki may be 'official' but everything on there is from fans not developers. Unless you hear about a release date from 505 or Engine, I wouldn't consider it legitimate. We've had past experiences where retailers (Amazon, Gamestop, etc.) promised a certain release date that ended up not being accurate.

Well i already had quite a few farms, just trying to make an effective one in time... It's not really sad just being pre-prepared to get some awesome loot ;P I'll more than likely do it without the traps first anyway :D i just use the traps after for extra look to help people.

Thanks dude! I can't wait until Tuesday!
I was joking on that prepared thing what do you think im doing

I haven't heard anything about this from 505 or Engine, did I miss something on Twitter or something?
I don't actually recall 505 or Engine ever confirming that... I might have missed it though if it wasn't said on this site.
On the official terraria wiki it say release date is feb 17th

I personally added that date myself; there was no date specified, so mediawiki was assuming the current day of viewing the article. Since the template on the wiki doesn't support "no release date" I had to go with the latest time described in the OP of this thread, 3 weeks from post date, as people were saying every day was the release date on the wiki.

That said, I don't guarantee the date is correct either. It's the best time we have, though. I might attempt to add a note to that table cell saying the release date isn't guaranteed to be correct and may come at a later date.

It this including in mobile? I hope it does...
Eventually, not now though...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423703420][/DOUBLEPOST]
So basically its on their because it is and that ocram and duke can't be in the same sestem
[DOUBLEPOST=1423671922][/DOUBLEPOST]So your saying duke will never be on console or???
Duke well probably reach console eventually, and so will the "pc" exclusives because the exclusives are justreally future updates...

The Frost Moon isn't the only thing rising, if you know what I mean.

I do feel kinda jealous when I see these posts, though. Console gamers get new updates to experience (even if they aren't really new), but 1.3 is stuck in limbo.
Actually the console updates are from pc so it's not really new, especially if you have both versions...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423703782][/DOUBLEPOST]
One does not simple become a moderator
I know, that's what I was getting at:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom