Search results for query: *

1. Captain__Crazeh

I have beaten Ocram on the original mobile version, but not yet on console. I made lots of...

I have beaten Ocram on the original mobile version, but not yet on console. I made lots of progress (up to post-Plantera) on the mobile version, but my old iPhone died a year ago...
  2. Captain__Crazeh

Resolved Profile Description Cannot be Saved

Recently I updated my profile description to explain that I discovered Terraria from an article in a Minecraft magazine. But every time I tried to save these changes, the site alerted me that the description contained inappropriate text. Turns out that the word "magazine" was being flagged. I...
  3. Captain__Crazeh

New Age Retro Texture Pack Revived

Wow this is very good! I too have made a pack similar to this (except I used 1.2 textures instead of 1.1 textures), but I don't actually know how to post texture packs on this site...
  4. Captain__Crazeh

Texture Pack Terraria 1.2 Textures in 1.4

Recently I have restored the textures of most potions, (including buff and healing, but excluding food and flasks) to that from 1.2.4. I can show you them if you want.
  5. Captain__Crazeh

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Codeglue and Raknet's version of Terraria Mobile is better than the 1.3 reboot...
  6. Captain__Crazeh

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

I actually ended up converting the PNGs to XNBs and put them into the terraria/content/images folder, replacing the originals. It works just fine now.
  7. Captain__Crazeh

New Age Retro Terraria

Will this ever be updated? Because I would love the old cloud textures... (Note: I have used some of the assets/textures from this pack for my own needs and I have given you credit)
  8. Captain__Crazeh

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I wondered what the sprite list was for... Also wow you went into the trouble of creating a visual image to show me. That's nice
  9. Captain__Crazeh

The items I am talking about are still present, and can be acquired, on the Xbox 360 version, not the Xbox One version.
  10. Captain__Crazeh

Yeah, it's called Consolaria. The only thing I criticize about the mod is that many of the original items have been retextured, kinda ruining the nostalgia. You should check it out! It's not bad.
  11. Captain__Crazeh

You know, in certain ways, I actually wish the console-exclusive content was includid in the PC version. I understand that certain exclusive content, for example, the Ocram boss, was not designed by Re-Logic (which resulted in it's removal), but that unique content added a whole new experience...
  12. Captain__Crazeh

I wish there was a way, I had to kill the town animals over and over to get the desired skin... (... then again, I don't even know how to insert furniture into the world, because the program is so darn difficult to use...)
  13. Captain__Crazeh

I have the legacy console edition, so many features/textures aren't (and never will be) added. Kinda sad that Re-Logic just abandoned the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation Vita and 3DS editions...:(
  14. Captain__Crazeh

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

Must the new textures be in .xwb format or can they remain as .png files (like that of 1.4)? Also must the folder directory be like this: TexturePacks >"Texture Pack.zip" > Content > Images > [xwb/png files] ?
  15. Captain__Crazeh

Old textures Texturepack for 1.4 (suggestion)

There are many ways to get hold of the 1.2 sprites. I have 2 ZIP files of them, from 1.2.1 and 1.2.4
  16. Captain__Crazeh

Baby Shark Begone!

Even if this pack arises copyright issues, it's still better than the shark meme...
  17. Captain__Crazeh

Old textures Texturepack for 1.4 (suggestion)

I have actually one that. I have gotten hold of the old textures, and have resprited the ores (items and tiles) and their bars (I even made a custom texture for the spectre bar and luminite bar)
  18. Captain__Crazeh

Well, thanks for telling me. Now I need to learn how to use this jolly thing...
  19. Captain__Crazeh

Is this actually a trustworthy application? I almost got a virus from trying to install the item modifier tool, and I'm not taking any more chances. Is this trustworthy?
Back
Top Bottom