Search results for query: *

1. SuperMrMan

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Well, I got Monster Hunter 4 for Christmas, so that's not looking like a possibility for me. I'll probably pick Terraria back up once it updates, which I think is looking like it could be a Christmas release.
  2. SuperMrMan

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

I honestly don't know. They probably patched it in the new update. I don't know because I'm in the same boat as you, friend.
  3. SuperMrMan

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Hey! Someone got the reference! I was hoping someone would eventually get it. I guess I need to go comb the desert for more references.
  4. SuperMrMan

Eager for the new mobile update.

Eager for the new mobile update.
  5. SuperMrMan

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

No, I don't think it's going to be released next year. It just wouldn't be 505's style if they did. They wouldn't get our hopes up for this update, and then tell us they're going to release it next year sometime. Although, the hype train would be going to plaid by the time it did come out if...
  6. SuperMrMan

Mobile State of Mobile Address

I honestly cannot wait for this update. I've been grinding for stuff, like I was grinding for the stuff from goodie bags before they went away. I'm trying to 100% Terraria, which would entail getting all of the items, and defeating all of the enemies. I cannot wait for the update so that I...
  7. SuperMrMan

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Hmmm... I must just have terrible luck. It's ON St. Patrick's Day. That's jank.
  8. SuperMrMan

I still haven't found any. Was your friend in Hardmode?
  9. SuperMrMan

I already got two from it from about three minutes of farming, along with a depth meter, and a couple of banners. Man the luck on this blog is absolutely positively horrid. We should all equip Lucky Lucky Horshoes. Also, do rainbow pieces even drop in mobile?
  10. SuperMrMan

Been patiently playing away, and finally got a spectre staff from ragged casters in the dungeon. I've basically been in the dungeon farming my little bootay off. So far, countless ectoplasms, 2 rifle scopes, 5 sniper rifles, 2 tactical shotguns, a rocket launcher, 2 shadowbeam staffs,a SWAT...
  11. SuperMrMan

That's not disappointing. That's incredibly useful! However, I probably will not use that...

That's not disappointing. That's incredibly useful! However, I probably will not use that other than in the jungle for chlorophyte.
  12. SuperMrMan

Ah. Well, while working on my piranha grinder, I realized that you can place different colored wires on the same block. I'm not going to try it, though, because if it doesn't work, I don't want to have to rewire it. So, got a light cutlass. The deeps are to much for meh.
  13. SuperMrMan

Back, and saddened by the bugs of mobile. However, I will keep playing, in order to honor those...

Back, and saddened by the bugs of mobile. However, I will keep playing, in order to honor those who cannot.
  14. SuperMrMan

We just need to play MOAR!!!! THIS WILL ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF OUR COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE! WE MUST PLAY MOAR!!!!
  15. SuperMrMan

The wiki says that mobile has a lower chance to record songs. I'll buy more music boxes, and see if I can get any song to record. I'll probably also set up a mob grinder to pass the time as well. Hello, bird engine! EDIT: Does anybody know of a page with a list of bugs and glitches for...
  16. SuperMrMan

Yep. Farmed for about an hour in the snow biome, and no key mould. In order to get the crimson world I now have, I had to go through at least ten worlds. My current world has one pyramid sandwiched between the corruption and hallow, with maybe 20 blocks of sand on it. Also: can anyone...
  17. SuperMrMan

Yeah, we do. My current charcters are Docta Justice and Corey, and my worlds are Solace, CRIMSON, and The House. And yes, I made that reference. I NEED MOAR!
  18. SuperMrMan

So, done grinding the corruption. 111 Rotten Chunks, 2 Pinkys, 2 banners, 16 cursed flames, 26 Souls of NIght, 9 Souls of Light, 4 pieces of Ancient Shadow Armor, 15 Worm Teeth, 8 Battle Potions used, 3 Ankh Charm pieces, an hour and a half and no corruptors. Ugh. So, @ShadowPulse69, did you...
  19. SuperMrMan

Okay, thanks. Also, just experienced my first solar eclipse while grinding for corruptors, and... ...NOTHING! (Except 3 Swamp Thing Banners.):merchantcry:
  20. SuperMrMan

So, just read the wiki page for Corruptors. "Corruptors do not spawn in the Mobile Version after Plantera has been defeated in any world and with any character on the device." Damn.~:cry:
Back
Top Bottom