Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people have gotten Corrupters, and all but maybe Gibbs will tell you that they're absurdedly rare (like mobile key mould drop rare). The wiki's not completely accurate and I've found it rather confusing as a mobile player-- console =\= mobile. :/
Okay, thanks. Also, just experienced my first solar eclipse while grinding for corruptors, and...

...NOTHING! (Except 3 Swamp Thing Banners.):merchantcry:

So, done grinding the corruption. 111 Rotten Chunks, 2 Pinkys, 2 banners, 16 cursed flames, 26 Souls of NIght, 9 Souls of Light, 4 pieces of Ancient Shadow Armor, 15 Worm Teeth, 8 Battle Potions used, 3 Ankh Charm pieces, an hour and a half and no corruptors. Ugh. So, @ShadowPulse69, did you find that Corruptor before you fought Plantera in any of your worlds?

Second Post: I just might try the Pumpkin Moon/Music Box glitch, but when the bugfix update comes out, I will throw the ankh charm away and make one, because this is stupid. I may come across as hypocritical, but this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
So, done grinding the corruption. 111 Rotten Chunks, 2 Pinkys, 2 banners, 16 cursed flames, 26 Souls of NIght, 9 Souls of Light, 4 pieces of Ancient Shadow Armor, 15 Worm Teeth, 8 Battle Potions used, 3 Ankh Charm pieces, an hour and a half and no corruptors. Ugh. So, @ShadowPulse69, did you find that Corruptor before you fought Plantera in any of your worlds?

Second Post: I just might try the Pumpkin Moon/Music Box glitch, but when the bugfix update comes out, I will throw the ankh charm away and make one, because this is stupid. I may come across as hypocritical, but this is ridiculous.
Sadly no I didnt get anything, and yes this is getting very ridiculos, I mean ive been farming, more junk I dont need..........awesome -_-

I make artificial biomes when I'm bored. It takes forever and I still haven't gotten the floating ones to work right, but it keeps me occupied. :)

The least 505 could do is do a quick corruptor spawn fix update. How hard could that be? "Here's a quick fix for corruptor and floaty gross spawn. Thanks for being patient."

The least 505 could do is do a quick corruptor spawn fix update. How hard could that be? "Here's a quick fix for corruptor and floaty gross spawn. Thanks for being patient."
Well not to be rude but maybe they are working on everything at the same time, just try to be patient with 505 whatevers taking them so long its obviously important, we should already be thankful that we can play the game, others cant, so please just enjoy what you get be happy that you even have the update, remeber we asked for this so just enjoy terraria as it is right now :)

@ShadowPulse69 is right , with terraria 1.3 , terraria xbox ,terraria mobile , and terraria otherworld they have there hands full.
Well not to be rude but maybe they are working on everything at the same time, just try to be patient with 505 whatevers taking them so long its obviously important, we should already be thankful that we can play the game, others cant, so please just enjoy what you get be happy that you even have the update, remeber we asked for this so just enjoy terraria as it is right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom