Search results for query: *

1. supercatboy

Mobile Multi-Terraria App

The link is for my sons youtube channel. This account is for me to relay info to him, he is only 7 so I control his online presence.
  2. supercatboy

Mobile Multi-Terraria App

My son is distraught. He has started playing Terraria iOS online via a multiplayer app and last week someone game him a 'Vampire Knife' which he says is his most precious item. He was playing online this morning and the item has disappeared from his inventory - can people access your inventory...
  3. supercatboy

Mobile Defeated Ocram - what's the next challenge?

He has full dragon armour and true nights edge and has defeated all mech bosses and Ocram at the same time (so he says) and he has done Plantera and Golem at the same time. Pumpkin Moon is a new one he says but he does not know how to get pumpkins. If he can figure that out he will be wanting...
  4. supercatboy

Mobile Defeated Ocram - what's the next challenge?

Ok My son has defeated Ocram what other challenges await in the mobile version? Can anyone suggest another quest?
  5. supercatboy

Mobile First Terraria Video - Plantera and Golem

Thanks! we are not used to publishing to Youtube. His second episode had sound from the game but his third one didn't for some reason. We are working on improving the videos, I have found a way to get it full screen so episode four will be full screen and have titles hopefully.
  6. supercatboy

Thank you for the feedback. I can't say I understand his compulsion to make videos of games but it does seem to be what a lot of his friends are doing! Second episode is better as I have discovered how to add sound from the game. Next step is to add some titles and stuff.
  7. supercatboy

Hi everyone i'm Supercatboy!

Hello my name is Supercatboy I am aged 7 and from London, England. My Daddy created this account so I can learn about all things Terraria and how to create cool Youtube Videos. Please see my first iOs video here. My favourite things on Terraria are defeating Bosses and getting better items.
  8. supercatboy

Hi everyone, my son William is 7 yrs old and has just made his first Terraria Lets Play video. He insisted on spending his Christmas money on an Elgato HD Capture card so he could make Terraria videos and this is his first attempt. If anyone has kids who like watching Terraria videos then maybe...
Back
Top Bottom