Mobile Defeated Ocram - what's the next challenge?

supercatboy

Terrarian
Ok My son has defeated Ocram what other challenges await in the mobile version? Can anyone suggest another quest?

Well, there's Plantera if he hasn't defeated it yet. Also the Golem, and Pumpkin moon. If he's done all those, try all three 3 mech bosses and Ocram at the same time.

fight all mechanical boss at the same time? It maybe a little bit hard XD
After beating Orcam, fighting all 3 mech boss should be pretty easy for me. Dragon Armor and Terra Blade.
OT: I don't know, something like fighting all mech + Golem + Plantera + Orcam?
Just hope 1.2.4 will make it to mobile soon... So we can do everry HM boss in a row.

He has full dragon armour and true nights edge and has defeated all mech bosses and Ocram at the same time (so he says) and he has done Plantera and Golem at the same time.

Pumpkin Moon is a new one he says but he does not know how to get pumpkins. If he can figure that out he will be wanting to do another video soon!

Thanks everybody. And yes he is 7yrs old, I have to type these up for him!

It is harvested from the Pumpkin plant that grows on grass, either by planting a Pumpkin Seed bought from the Dryad that is available year-round
Pumpkin Moon Medalion
Pumpkin_Moon_Medallion.png

Ingredients
Pumpkin.png
Pumpkin (30)
Ectoplasm.png
Ectoplasm (5)
Hallowed_Bar.png
Hallowed Bar (10)

The Pumpkin Moon Medallion is used to summon the Pumpkin Moonevent. It can only be used at night.

After beating Orcam, fighting all 3 mech boss should be pretty easy for me. Dragon Armor and Terra Blade.
OT: I don't know, something like fighting all mech + Golem + Plantera + Orcam?
Just hope 1.2.4 will make it to mobile soon... So we can do everry HM boss in a row.
It needs to make it to console first.

To revive this a little, the Frost Moon was recently added to console. He can summon it with a Naughty Present, which requires Ectoplasm as well as Souls from the three mechanical bosses.

Best of luck!

Are you saying kids 7 years old aren't capable of fighting that many bosses? Ha. You're pathetic.
I'm not saying they can't, but saying that all 7 year olds can fight that many bosses is like saying that 7 year olds can be good at Counter Strike.

I'm not saying they can't, but saying that all 7 year olds can fight that many bosses is like saying that 7 year olds can be good at Counter Strike.
Well actually saying 7 year olds can be good at counter strike is like saying 7 year olds can be good at riding a bike. All it takes is practice m8.

saying 7 year olds can be good at counter strike is like saying 7 year olds can be good at riding a bike. All it takes is practice m8.
Yeah. Counter Strike. One of the most skillful and most competitive games in the world. Where if there is a 7 year old they'd be kicked instantly.
Yeah.

This is getting off topic.

Yeah. Counter Strike. One of the most skillful and most competitive games in the world. Where if there is a 7 year old they'd be kicked instantly.
Yeah.

This is getting off topic.

"Skill" Yeah sure.......... and also there is no way they would know if the person was 7, Unless they used his or her mic.

Back
Top Bottom