Search results for query: *

1. Lycos Hayes

Game Mechanics Duplication Menu Filters

As of right now, Ver 1.4.0.4, the Duplication Menu has the following options: All items (no filter selected), Weapons, Armor, Blocks, Misc, Accessories, Consumables, and Materials. I feel these are not enough filters. Yeah, the search bar helps, but being able to find specific things tends to...
  2. Lycos Hayes

PC 6-bit Binary to Decimal Conversion - Using only Logic Gates!

Yes, I have figured it out... how to use AND gates and Logic Gate Lamps to convert the numbers 0-63 from a 6-bit Binary input so they can be output in Decimal to a 2 digit 7-Segment display. My brain hurts.... The way it works is that there's a simple Pass-through for digits 0-9, off setting...
  3. Lycos Hayes

3DS Item List for all obtainable items in the 3DS version?

Seeing as the 3DS version is a mashup of Console and Mobile, using 1.2 as a base, and having other odds and ends added in (such as Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, Minecarts, Fishing, ETC) Has anyone actually compiled a list of all obtainable items in the 3DS version? I would love to know if there's...
  4. Lycos Hayes

3DS Tree Farms

So, I am having one world be my mass-resource growing world, since the worlds are so small, and having an odd occurrence. As per the Wiki, comparing the 3DS version to the PC's 1.2.2 version (which is pretty much the vast majority of what is in the game, with a few extras added in), Acorns can...
  5. Lycos Hayes

Blocks & Decoration Team Blocks and Platforms, Further Uses?

We all know that with 1.3.1, Team Blocks and Team Platforms have become a thing. What we also know is that they're basically blocks designed simply to identify a team. What was originally a topic about expanding the Player Above Logic Sensor to be team specific (by @shobiwan77 ), spawned a...
  6. Lycos Hayes

3DS [Project] Pumpkin/Frost Moon Arena

I Finally got the Picksaw in the 3DS version, and was plotting my first attack on the Pumpkin Moon. To do this I have the materials ready and just figuring out how to best survive it using only drops up to the Golem. This means nothing from Fishron is available. I now have the ability to...
  7. Lycos Hayes

PC [Oddity] Player Above Sensors do NOT activate Teleporters?

So, Yet again I am working on another part of my build for Castlevania, and more Mechanism snags have surfaced. Apparently Teleporters don't seem to be activated by Player Above sensors. Any thoughts?
  8. Lycos Hayes

PC Concept: Adding Locations to Cyclic Teleporter network for adventure maps?

Yet again I'm trying to work out some crazy designs for my Castlevania map. This time: Adding Teleporters to a network ONLY if they've been used once before. The network will have Warp Rooms (for wiring's sake, the Warp Rooms will actually be near each other and a "loading room" will teleport...
  9. Lycos Hayes

PC Idea: "One-Time Use" Pressure Plates?

Okay, so, in building my Castlevania: Symphony of the Night build, I realized there is quite a few places where there's one-time use pressure plates that permanently affect the castle in some way. I know it's realistically not possible to have them be one time use in the current version, but I...
Back
Top Bottom