Search results for query: *

1. M

PC Looking to Buy Anklet of the Wild

Okay, sounds great, I'll friend you! And don't worry, two hours isn't that big of a difference! :)
  2. M

Hello!

Sounds good, I'll probably just try out the new weapons I find as I progress through the game. I really like how magic weapons are very diverse in their effects, but I feel like I wouldn't be as comfortable waiting for my mana to refill while I could just run into a with a sword or boomerang :)...
  3. M

Hello!

Thanks Artigit! I like your character, if your avatar is what it looks like in game :) Sounds good that I have correct gear! Right now though, I'm kind of in a torn position on what class to "main". I found a Starfury from a Floating Island and I love it for the light it provides underground...
  4. M

Hello!

Ooh, okay, I thought that I would have to gather all the ingredients to make purification powder, being sold makes it much easier! Thanks! And right now I have Platinum armor and 400 health (found a lot of health crystals in the jungles). Is that enough for the Crimson underground? Thank you!
  5. M

Hello!

Sounds good, thank you both! I'll try to find purification powder and restock on torches! :)
  6. M

Hello!

Thanks Pumpking! So far I've defeated the Eye of Cthulu, Skeletron, and the Queen Bee with my friends! We only hit a little bit of a wall since the Dungeon seems a bit hard to progress through and we're not so sure about going down into the Crimson "tunnels". Any tips about progressing would...
  7. M

Hello!

Thanks! I love how there are no level requirements in the game and a very early crafting system, makes the game much more interesting! Maybe I'll see you around :)
  8. M

Oh man, that would be great! One is fine though :) Do you have a steam name that I could reach you through? I can try to host the server, but we'll talk and work everything out! Thanks so much in advance! :D
  9. M

Hello! Recently, some friends and I have progressed into the jungle and underground jungle. In our world though, we were not able to find any Anklet of the Wind's, so I decided to make my own solo world to try and find one. No luck :( I was hoping that someone oh the PC version of Terraria had...
  10. M

Hello!

Hello Terrarians! My friend recently bought me this game and so far I'm loving it. Although I only have around 15 hours on it, I'm already hooked! Just wanted to say a quick hello :) PS: I enjoy pasta :D
Back
Top Bottom