Search results for query: *

1. Strikefire

Spicing up my House? I need help.

Okay you can try now. I seem to have fixed it.
  2. Strikefire

Spicing up my House? I need help.

Hi peeps. I feel like my house is a little bland, and I want some tips on how to spice things up. I know everything about terraria EXCEPT FOR 1.3. This is my first run through of it and I am still getting used to it. Anyways, I just want some tips on how to make my house look and feel better...
  3. Strikefire

PS4 Terraria PS4 Multiplayer

Heyyyoo!!!! My name is Alex or Strike and I wanna hang with some peeps on Terraria :D I have close to everything and have gone through most of the game but id like to play with some other people too. It gets boring when youre by yourself, yknow? Anyways I have a mic and my username is...
  4. Strikefire

PS4 PLEASE HELP GAMEBREAKING GLITCH!!!!!

Thanks! Also for some reason a couple days later i put the disc in and everything was back to normal less than TEN minutes later it happend again! Yea i put my things in the cloud but when i tried to bring them down again they werent there!
  5. Strikefire

PS4 PLEASE HELP GAMEBREAKING GLITCH!!!!!

So today i was playing terraria and having abgreat time then bam 1 of my friends said his game got corrupted and was gone. Then in about an hour 4 of my friends were. A couple hours after that. I left my somebodys game and it said terraria could not respond an error had occured. So i reloaded...
  6. Strikefire

Corruption or Crimson?

Im gonna be straight with you guys. Corruption or crimson? Thanks!
  7. Strikefire

Console Which sword is the coolest?

Hey guys. Since my first poll went well im here with a second one! Anyway heres what i got for you today. Which sword is the coolest and why? Excalibr, terra blade, horsemans blade, titanium sword, adamantite sword, nights edge, molten fury, or other? Remember it doesnt have to be ranked on...
  8. Strikefire

Console Old or new ores?

hey guys i was wondering, what ores do you like better? The old hardmode ores? Cobalt mythril and adamantite? Or the new hardmode ores. Palladium, orichilum or titanium? Thanks!
  9. Strikefire

Console Titanium and what else?

Okay i will!
  10. Strikefire

Okay thanks for the tips!!!! Oh i didnt know that! Before the ps4 i hadnt played it in like 2 years. Thanks!!!!!
  11. Strikefire

Hey guys i need help. Im in hardcore mode And i have full titanium armor, wings, lightning boots, titanium drill, mainly titanium everything. The question is, what now? I dont know what to do. I cant make hallowed armor with titanium or orichilum or palladium. I cant fight any bosses execpt...
  12. Strikefire

PS4 Looking for Ps4 players.

Hey id like to play on the ps4 with you! I just got hardnkde and i have a bunch of titanium stuff so yeah. My psn is Strike-Fire-100
  13. Strikefire

PS4 Terraria? Amazing Game!!!

Okay! No problem! :)
  14. Strikefire

PS4 Terraria? Amazing Game!!!

You want to play terraria with me? Add me on PSN: Strike-Fire-100 it gets boring playing by yourself. Thanks! And yes i do play on the ps4 and yes terraria is awesome.
  15. Strikefire

Okay? XD

Okay? XD
  16. Strikefire

Thanks for the tips!!!
  17. Strikefire

Hey my names strike. (Call me alex if you would like). Im getting kind of bored and i want to play Terraria with somebody on the playstation 4! None of my friends have it (on PS4 atleast) and I want to play Ps4 with someone. Im 13 and also i have a bunch of good stuff to trade. Now if you'd like...
  18. Strikefire

I have had terraria on a bunch of platforms but right now I currently play it on the PS4! ADD ME...

I have had terraria on a bunch of platforms but right now I currently play it on the PS4! ADD ME ON PSN: Strike-Fire-100
Back
Top Bottom