Console Titanium and what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikefire

Terrarian
Hey guys i need help. Im in hardcore mode And i have full titanium armor, wings, lightning boots, titanium drill, mainly titanium everything. The question is, what now? I dont know what to do. I cant make hallowed armor with titanium or orichilum or palladium. I cant fight any bosses execpt maybe the destroyer or the twins. What should i do? Thanks!

Well, you're fully kitted out to start taking out the Mech bosses. You mentioned you can't fight them but it's really the only next step I can think off. It may look impossible at first, but eventually you will manage, its mainly trial-and-error at this stage.

It's been a long while since I've been in this stage of the game, but try taking on the Twins with the Clockwork Assault Rifle or the Minishark. Spazmatism first (and only, until he is dead), then Retinazer.

Farm the destroyer and make hallowed then fight the next boss, the twins, then get Skeletron Prime, and then when you feel ready kill plantera

The three original hardmode ores are no longer required to make hallowed armor. Mech bosses drop hallowed bars now.

But you will need them for the console exlusive content.

Farm the destroyer and make hallowed then fight the next boss, the twins, then get Skeletron Prime, and then when you feel ready kill plantera
Okay thanks for the tips!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1420160282][/DOUBLEPOST]
The three original hardmode ores are no longer required to make hallowed armor. Mech bosses drop hallowed bars now.

But you will need them for the console exlusive content.
Oh i didnt know that! Before the ps4 i hadnt played it in like 2 years. Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom