Search results for query: *

1. I

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

yes, but the button dont work. it only activates ones
  2. I

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

sup, ive tried making the automate extractor thing. ive copied the machine from the gif but when i activate the button it only activates once and dont repeat
  3. I

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

erm you mean this star with the statue?
  4. I

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

if you mean expert mean expert mode, yes i dont really use bug netting npcs, i try it
  5. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

not the items but the placed tiles
  6. I

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

what about a setting option which make items cheaper? like for the chopper enhancement you only need the weapons and the armor and not the critter and picture. this would be broken yea but the only reason why i dont craft many souls item is because i didnt find the picture and critters
  7. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

i think ive got a really really bad glitch, after i play some time and load the game again all magic storage items disappear(chest crafter heart etc)
  8. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

i have a little question. could you make an option (like "fast start") which you can toggle between on and off. wenn you make it on and make a new character, you start with crafting, heart and normal storage unit? so you dont need to rush gem mining while having like 1000 chests full of trash...
  9. I

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

it would be cool if the healer gets some pretty good buff "weapons" that can buff himself, because then the class wouldnt be so useless in solo
  10. I

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i would like to have an option to disable the spawning of healer weapon since i dont need them in singleplayer xD
  11. I

Murder RPG

do you have a link?
  12. I

Murder RPG

its a big request, but it woud be cool to have settings like multiplicator for kills(making them lower means fewer kills needed)
  13. I

tModLoader Caffeinated Mod

yea it working now :D
  14. I

tModLoader Caffeinated Mod

i got a question, dont know if you can help. but everytime i want to download this mod(i use tmodloader) the download will been shown but after that i kick me to the modbrowser but the mod didnt downloaded. in short, i cant download youre mod.
  15. I

tModLoader Economy

excuse me mister, the mod dont work. so i ask is the mod active? or do you wont work on it anymore?
  16. I

tModLoader ProjectB(ee) Resource producing bees

Really nice mod man,are there future plans or are you done with it?
Back
Top Bottom