Search results for query: *

1. Peef Rimgar

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

For whatever reason tonight the Schematics Browser stopped working for me. On one world it did fine, but when I moved to another it wouldn't load anything at all no matter how long I waited. And then going back to the other it had stopped working there also.
  2. Peef Rimgar

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I'm not sure what Disgaea's Geo effects are. I was talking more like the Final Fantasy style that does diffrent stuff based on where you're standing. In terraria being like having this effect in the ocean, this effect in caverns, this in the jungle, ect. Or just general buffs along the line of...
  3. Peef Rimgar

Actually if we could take that and add in some terrain effects to make a Geomancer class I would never play anything else ever.
  4. Peef Rimgar

For the Kekkaishi it wouldn't really need a NEW sprite, it could just use glass. And I am giving that concept specifically my endorsement. I loved Kekkaishi and that is a really neat idea. I dunno what it's stats should be though. I wanna say magic of course but a lot of the recent things have...
  5. Peef Rimgar

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

All of the Dungeon and Underworld things ive seen so far.
  6. Peef Rimgar

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I've noticed some enemies do not show kills in my cell phone. Is it because there is no need since they do not have banners, or are there banners and I'm just running into a problem?
  7. Peef Rimgar

This mod NEEDS a way to craft the blank journal page. Between sometimes needing the Forgotten Journal sometimes playing online with friends, and then to get the character sheet that some of us never got, and then one or two times we played a class and became underwhelmed by it (like the...
  8. Peef Rimgar

What Was Your Biggest Screw Up?

Trapping my underground house with dynamite to screw with my friends that were looking for my hidden house. It would have been fine, but I forgot that monsters existed...
  9. Peef Rimgar

Favorite rare drop in the game?

I haven't actually played a terribly large amount of the newer updates so I'm missing a lot of stuff, but I did love the Vampire Knives, so I guess the Crimson Key.
  10. Peef Rimgar

If you could have one superpower...

I always wanted time control. If it didn't result in ultimately f-ing up timelines and such. Basically if it just worked as me going back and forth on a sliding line basically. Something awful happens, I slide back to a few moments before and change it. If it would end up ruining everything...
  11. Peef Rimgar

Your favorite moderator?

I haven't been on in years, but I had a crush on Loki.
  12. Peef Rimgar

Hello again

Hey, It's me, guy formerly known as SilverVirage. I haven't really been around since the forum jump, but I've not been part of a community in years now (since the last forums actually) and this place was awesome so I'm here to bother again.
  13. Peef Rimgar

Casual Desktop/Wallpaper Thread!

My character in GW2. That's just the ingame shot, but there isn't anything on my desktop anyway other than a single folder so I didn't bother.
  14. Peef Rimgar

Hi again.

Hello, me again. I was SilverVirage on the old forums as my sig points out for now, and I never came over here until now. I couldn't get any friends to play with me before, so I kinda stopped playing, but then with 1.3 I figured I had to anyway. Dunno why any of that kept me from the forums as...
  15. Peef Rimgar

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

It doesn't have to be a sacrifice. A legit accident could happen when you couldn't catch the doll without dying yourself (which in turn would summon the wall anyway if you fell in lava, rp wise it would burn up anyway) .
  16. Peef Rimgar

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Are there any other big mods that this is compatible with? I was interested in this and Necropolis to be specific.
Back
Top Bottom