Search results for query: *

• Users: Fatx_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fatx_

Resolved Error-Cant sign in through steam because the password I'm choosing is wrong?

Resolved- Signed in and out of forums and it worked.
  2. Fatx_

Let`s talk heart mini-biome.

So a while back I saw something about this. I thought it was a build until yesterday... I have infered that they only appear in umderground snow biomes. Here's the chest loot:
  3. Fatx_

PICTURE WAR.

This game is simple. FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH ONLY PICTURES!. I will go first.
  4. Fatx_

What music do YOU play when playing Terraria?

I personally listen to Sizzlebird-Celeste while building, I lose myself in the music and suddenly I have a castle. As for fighting bosses, Cynthia`s or Red`s themes. Also the 5th gen trio is another good option.
  5. Fatx_

Weapons & Equip The Weaponized Wrench

So I was looking at my mechanic, and I saw her wrench. And I then saw my steampunker. And an idea crept into my mind. THE WEAPONIZED WRENCH! Combine a wrench, 10 gears, 15 iron/lead, and you get a weaponized wrench! Currently going to work on the weapon sprite, it does 36 melee damage, firing...
  6. Fatx_

IM BACK WITH A NEW PROFILE GIF AND EVERYTHING!

Some may remember me. Recently, I decided to become an active forum member. If anyone plays smash43ds, I am moderately skilled and willing to play!
  7. Fatx_

Pokémon pets/minions in 3ds Terraria?

Just an idea... Would live to fight alongside a gallade and a balloon pikachu pet would be nice
  8. Fatx_

Weapons & Equip Ectoplasmic Revenge (Sword+SPRITES)

Well, the post plantera dungeon is an AMAZING place... Until you need a sniper rifle and have 7 keybrands, 2 tactical shotguns and 3 inferno forks, paladin gear, and a shadow beam staff. I have come up with something; a sword made of items you will get from grinding the dungeon. THE ECTOPLASMIC...
  9. Fatx_

Post your storage rooms!

Mine is temporary but it works.
  10. Fatx_

What weapon is always in your inventory?

Mine is Clockwork Assault Rifle. It eliminates mid to medium teor threats immediately
  11. Fatx_

Mac/Linux players REJOICE!

I play on mobile, however it's amazing Mac/Linux players can beta test it. Even more people to add to the Terraria community :):cool::merchantgrin::redmunch:
  12. Fatx_

SHARKNADO 3

Yup I watched it. A little cheesey but still not that bad compared to the 2nd one. What did you vote?
  13. Fatx_

Clockwork Assault Rifle Is OVERPOWERED. I love it!

I'm using this thing with ranged hallow armor on mechanical bosses and planters! This is a drop from a pre hard mode boss! It destroys things better than my UNREAL MEGASHARK! I heard it was good but this is insane... I love it
  14. Fatx_

Melee-Summon-Ranger?!

Am I the only one who does this? I always have a summon, main ranged armor and weapons, but keep a possessed hatchet and breaker blade.
  15. Fatx_

No werewolf/merfolk option in mobile update 1.2.3-1.2.4

Since the 1.3.5 from PC is a LONG ways away from mobile 1.2.3-1.2.4, can you enable the option to not appear as a merfolk or werewolf in mobile update 1.2.3-1.2.4? I want my terrarians to look stylish at all times when the dying vanity comes out.
  16. Fatx_

Biomes & Nature More nature! [No sprites]

I will work on this later. I will add 2-3 things a day. Shrubs-Small trees which yield fruit. Fruit restores 10 health but can be eaten 3 times before getting a 10 second cooldown. Beehives-Spawn on trees. When the tree is cut, the hive falls. Bees will fly out, however these do much less...
  17. Fatx_

Hi there community :)

*Ahem* umm... My name is Fatzattack... I like forums... I love Terraria and it's community. I really like creepypasta and chillstep... Kinda weird. I have a fear of being in a large group of strangers. I probably sound like an idiot... Lol I spent 6 hours on last night. I play mobile Terraria.
  18. Fatx_

Character names/personalities?

Who else creates back stories about their characters? It's pretty fun :p If you have pictures, post em :D Mine are- Black/Melee-Ranger/Female Lone wolf who is obsessed with the tactical shotgun. Celeste/Tank/Female Wanted a tank female. So few have em! She likes to collect rare shields...
  19. Fatx_

Guide: Hardmode in 5 hours

(Use heart crystals anytime you see em!) As soon as you spawn, look for the crimson. If you got corruption it is OK; however you will miss out on good stuff. Go to the living tree, chopping any smaller trees in the way. Raid the chest and set up shop in the small room. Go back to the surface and...
  20. Fatx_

Mobile Solving common problems (iOS)

1.)Unable to reforge hardmode items? Tap on the item and drag it quickly to the goblin tinkerer's head icon after you talk. Reforge! 2.)You characters getting whacked up and having your best guy in a save saying "make a new character"? Make new characters untill you have three, and your problems...
Back
Top Bottom