Search results for query: *

1. PricklyPineapple

Mobile Could Terraria come to Apple Arcade?

I was wondering if Terraria could possibly come to Apple Arcade because Terraria seems like the kind of game that might do something like this. Anyone else want Terraria to come to Apple Arcade/think it could?
  2. PricklyPineapple

tModLoader deleted

Bye bye thread
  3. PricklyPineapple

[3DS] Does anyone have an endgame character?

I can't beat the WoF and frankly, I am getting tired of trying. All I want is just an endgame set-up on my 2DS so I can actually do stuff and have a cool world that I can play on and do builds and stuff on. If anyone could help, that would be awesome!
  4. PricklyPineapple

PC The Office Mod (U.S. The Office by BJ Novak)

Would this even be legal? before I make this a real thing, I just want to know if it is even legal, so if someone could tell me that would be amazing. But the mod is just gonna add a lot of references to the show and maybe a few NPCs... (Dwight, Michael, Jim, Pam, Ryan, Etc.) -3 New Bosses...
  5. PricklyPineapple

Resolved Prismatic Lacewings Pre-Mech Bosses

I started hard-mode up on an expert mega multiplayer world (15+ people) and we summoned Queen Slime. About half way through the fight, someone accidentally killed a Prismatic Lacewings and summoned Empress of Light, and everyone thought it was a boss summoned during a second phase, but I knew it...
  6. PricklyPineapple

How do I install texture packs?!

I am trying to install the terraria HD texture pack but it doesn't work! I downloaded the latest file (It is a zip) I renamed it Texture Pack.zip like the website told me to, I pasted it into the Resource Packs folder and it didnt :red:ing work!
  7. PricklyPineapple

Does someone want to help me make a giant cool world?

They will get credit, and it will be a world with all kinds of stuff. if you want to do this, my steam name is neji1219
  8. PricklyPineapple

Can't join servers

Whenever I do EVERYTHING right (I triple check), I never seem to be able to connect to servers. (like free items ones) Even ones updated to 1.4 don't work. Bug or bad connection? I currently am doing a GIANT multiplayer playthrough on expert, and no problems occur.
  9. PricklyPineapple

PC Renegade Mod

I'm going to wait until 1.4 tModLoader is out, but upon the new DLC thing, I've decided to try to make my own mod, as that has been my dream for a while. -4 New NPCS (Living Wood NPC, Renegade,) -2 New Bosses (Jupiter Storm,) -3 New Armour + Tool Sets (Starmetal,) -1 New Gameplay Mechanic...
  10. PricklyPineapple

New Calamity Add-On Idea

I'm going to wait until 1.4 tModLoader is out, but upon the new DLC thing, I've decided to try to make my own mod, as that has been my dream for a while. THIS IS NO LONGER A CALAMITY ADD-ON. PUT NAME SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS. -2 New NPCS (Living Wood NPC,) -2 New Bosses -1 New Gameplay...
Back
Top Bottom