Search results for query: *

1. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** For the worthy pickaxe buff doesn't affect block swap

I've noticed the "increased" mining power in for the worthy worlds when using your pickaxe to break blocks doesn't apply to block swap. In the first gif I attached, I broke the top row of lihzahrd bricks in a single hit with a vortex pickaxe while taking 2 hits to block swap the bottom row. The...
  2. SauceLord88

Working as Designed Invisibility potion not working properly.

Is it possible you were using a weapon or item around the time any enemies used ranged attacks on you?
  3. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Minor: Mechanic quote grammar error.

I think infrastructure is the right way to say it.
  4. SauceLord88

PC Bug Report - Wyvertail quest fish

Is it possible that maybe you were just really unlucky?
  5. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Blue Slime Literally just Glitches Through the Floor

I’ve been able to do it without the use of sloped blocks.
  6. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Blue Slime Literally just Glitches Through the Floor

The title says it all really. I was using a breaker blade with insane knock back on expert mode. EDIT: I played some more, and found out this is very easy to do. You just need to hit a blue slime against any adjacent blocks with an insane knock back weapon. I think this might happen with other...
  7. SauceLord88

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

Inner Agent 3 from Splatoon 2. It took me months.
  8. SauceLord88

Skeletron/Skeletron Prime defeated in day time

They will drop their regular drops. Be careful though because I think they move much faster than dungeon guardians during the day.
  9. SauceLord88

NPCs & Enemies Most invasions should end if all players are dead.

Actually, the game prevents you from using the Goblin Battle Standard if you don’t have at least 200 health.
  10. SauceLord88

PC Confused about NPC Happiness / Pylon system

Are you referring to to how close you are to the pylon or the NPCs. If it’s referring to your position, then by turning on increased block placement range you can use it from farther away. That is, if you are playing on Journey Mode.
  11. SauceLord88

PC Confused about NPC Happiness / Pylon system

What I found was the easiest way was to put the npc in their desired biome and make sure there sre not too many other NPCs nearby. If their house is reasonable size, which I don’t think is actually a factor, then they should sell a pylon for the biome they are in.
  12. SauceLord88

Other Power Menu Permissions

I feel that some people, when playing multiplayer with friends have that one person who they don’t trust. For example, you play journey mode and everyone promises not to duplicate, but then there’s that one person who still does it. So I think in multiplayer, there should be a menu that allows...
  13. SauceLord88

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I don’t know who it was though. They were rabdoms who I never knew and it was years ago. After the occurrence I never saw any if them again
  14. SauceLord88

Working as Designed boss cheesing

Huh, well then I’m not sure.
  15. SauceLord88

I believe the boss’s AI changes, while the stats don’t. Just to verify that idea, while fighting Skeletron, did he fire homing skeleton heads at you? That is an expert mode only attack.
  16. SauceLord88

Which boss did you fight?
  17. SauceLord88

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

One time I was playing on console, I somehow got a group of random people to do the pumpkin moon with me cause I couldn’t do it alone. By the end if it, my house wad completely destroyed because of that one person who intentionally threw bombs everywhere. That was my main world and it was...
  18. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Multiplayer breaks the wall of flesh HARD

That happened to me. I was cracking up when I saw it. When looking at the map, if no one is near the wall you may also notice that the icon appears not to be moving.
  19. SauceLord88

Resolved Same Pet no matter what

No worries, we’ve all been there at one point. In fact there was a point where I couldn’t progress and mine cobalt because I never knew you needed obsidian to make Hellstone bars. :D
Back
Top Bottom