Search results for query: *

• Users: Banana3pai
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banana3pai

Game Mechanics Suggestion to Smooth Progression Between Plantera and Moon Lord

Hello, I know this new update is small and you guys won't add big changes like new bosses, or events, or big worldgen changes, things like that. But I have something really important to say, at least for me, and I don't know if it would be easy or hard to do. I've seen that within the past...
  2. Banana3pai

Weapons & Equip Buff our pets please!

Little buffing pets may not seem very impressive, but it is definitely a nice help early game, and a hard decission late game and in pvp, having to decide between, for example, penguin guiving speed in water, turtle giving extra defense points, tiki totem or cursed sapling giving extra summon...
  3. Banana3pai

Blocks & Decoration Liquid plasma and more!

A new liquid, plasma (yeeees it's not scientific, plasma is not liquid, but this is a GAME) which could be obtained with a bucket from pockets inside some but not all meteorites. It could also be found in the lunar event ground or thrown by lunar monsters as an attack or on death all over, but...
  4. Banana3pai

Blocks & Decoration Forcefield block and more!

What about adding a forcefield block which could be crossed by players but not by monsters and/or items and/or liquids and falling tiles. With all these scifi items like the laser ruler, laser machinegun, the lunar monsters and so on should be easy to make a recipe. It can also add some features...
Back
Top Bottom