Search results for query: *

1. NanoPi

ReShade for Terraria 1.4 - Doesn't appear to be working

Got it working with a few changes Renamed d3d9.dll to ReShade.asi Installed ThirteenAG's Ultimate ASI Loader as winmm.dll Created global.ini with this text inside[GlobalSets]LoadPlugins=1 LoadFromScriptsOnly=0 DontLoadFromDllMain=0 FindModule=0 UseD3D8to9=0 DisableCrashDumps=0...
  2. NanoPi

**REPORTED** Gamepad drops item from hotbar slot instead of mouse cursor slot with Autopause On

Autopause: On When inventory is open, game is paused. ✅ Gamepad navigation causes an inventory slot to turn yellow. Hotbar slot stays yellow but only if the item is marked as favorite. ❓ Picking up an item stack moves the whole item stack from the inventory slot to the mouse cursor slot. ✅ Drop...
  3. NanoPi

reuploaded to add images that were missing

reuploaded to add images that were missing
  4. NanoPi

Updated the hq2x texture pack for 1.4.4. It now follows the zipped resource pack format.

Updated the hq2x texture pack for 1.4.4. It now follows the zipped resource pack format.
  5. NanoPi

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

--theme-body-background --theme-content-background Something about these backgrounds needed a lot of CPU to render.
  6. NanoPi

Terraria controller weirdness

had the same problem before, have set up a ahk script that "unpresses" the keys and then prevents them from being pressed again. figured out which keys were pressed with this software: KeyboardStateView
  7. NanoPi

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

I've found two ways to avoid the crash on startup. the first method was to just extract the zip file. the result looks like this. the second method was to split the texture pack into 3 separate zip files. also, I am searching for ways to improve loading times on mechanical storage. in this...
  8. NanoPi

Controller related issue such as nothing I can do in my inventory

any key will take Terraria out of gamepad mode even if it is not mapped to any gameplay inputs. bluetooth media controls are a bit different from keyboard media buttons. bluetooth sends a keydown event but not a keyup. holding down any key or mouse button will keep taking Terraria out of...
  9. NanoPi

Controller related issue such as nothing I can do in my inventory

I was able to trigger this issue by pressing Pause on my bluetooth headset and no media apps were running to respond to it. a keyboard with media player buttons might also trigger this. on my Bluedio hi hurricane, putting on the right earpiece will press pause 4 times if no media app is running.
  10. NanoPi

PC Controllers won't play all notes on music instruments

the note pitch depends on the cursor being able to reach as far as the top of the screen. controller cursors are constrained by the item being used. bell & harp: constrained to a very tiny range magical harp: ok drumstick, rain song, ivy, stellar tune: can't play all sounds or chords since...
  11. NanoPi

Terraria devs. Hello? Are u there? How about fixing MAJOR problem?

I keep getting this to happen after a few days of putting the computer to sleep every night. Control Alt Delete fixed it for me and is way easier than my previous fix, log out of windows. similar issue comes to mind: background apps that hook the keyboard/mouse stop working after a similar or...
  12. NanoPi

error

that looks exactly like an error message I just got. do you have any texture packs as a zip file in your save folder? I got this error by creating a texture pack zip file using 7-Zip and using a compression method called "Store". the CRC numbers are different though.
  13. NanoPi

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

This seems to be for a couple of reasons nintendo analog sticks never reach the min-max values that the data format would allow. terraria has a 25% deadzone applied to the x and y axis individually. can you aim at the left or right edge of screen with a Magic Missile while the smart cursor...
  14. NanoPi

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

what is diamond shaped aiming?
  15. NanoPi

Default Texture Pack

game files can be converted to an editable format https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tconvert-extract-content-files-and-convert-them-back.61706/
  16. NanoPi

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

my DS4 Wireless Controller isn't working well with my phone. my phone lacks a key layout file for the USB VID/PID so it uses Generic.kl as fallback the analog triggers are seen as right stick and right stick is not detected. buttons are all different. with a couple of gamepad test apps, I...
  17. NanoPi

PC Settings menu not working

the settings can be changed outside of game by editing the config file. File Explorer > Documents > My Games > Terraria > config.json right click this file, open with, choose notepad. find "UIScale": 2.0, change to "UIScale": 1.0, save file.
  18. NanoPi

PC FPS drop associated with drop in CPU usage... Lag, stuttering, etc.

a Windows 10 update has changed how full-screen games are displayed on screen. some PCs/game combos get a performance increase or drop. on my computer it's a drop below 30 in exclusive full-screen Windows 10 has added an option to the compatibility tab for exe file properties. "Disable...
  19. NanoPi

Is the Mana Flower worth using with the Spectre Hood?

Magic Cuffs or Celestial Cuffs refills mana when taking damage. I used it with Spectre Hood to get into a cycle of using mana on a magic weapon, receive damage to refill mana, deal magic damage and get healed by the Spectre Hood's effect.
Back
Top Bottom