• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
NanoPi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I was wondering if you could update your texture pack to 1.3.0.7. You said that the version you released was a test and might need some fixing in the future. Also, there was a new item added in the 1.3.0.5 patch, the celestial sigil. If you could texture that, it would be great! Finally, please update hq2x for future versions of Terraria, other patches like 1.3.1 will need texturing. Thanks!
    Hello? Are you dead? Happy 1.3 release date! If you do update your texture pack, it would be appreciated! You aren't dead! :D
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    In all seriousness, I do not know what happened to him. He needs to return to update his texture pack! A lot of people love HQ2X! It looks fantastic!
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    He won't come back, I killed him. He's dead now.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Crap, now I'm gonna have to update the texture pack myself! No matter. Really a shame that you killed him :(
    Hello, my name is Techdude and I was wondering if you could update your texture pack HQ2X from the old Terraria forums when the 1.3 patch hits June 30th. It would be highly appreciated since I have little time to be able to replicate what you have done. My game feels incomplete without this texture pack and I really hope that you are able to update your textures for 1.3
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Additionally, I would like to point of that if you do update your texture pack, which I whole heartedly desire, and hope for, that you will create a new post of TCF for the new 1.3 updated version of your texture pack. If you do update it, please release it as soon as possible after 1.3 releases. Finally, if you are not dead, please respond to this comment
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    to inform that you will be updating the texture pack for 1.3. Thank you -Techdude ( sorry, I ran out of room, needed multiple comments to elaborate. Thanks again!)
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Please come back, so many people rely on you updating your amazing texture pack. Please return, we need you. Please don't forget us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom