Search results for query: *

• Users: ZaCloud
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ZaCloud

PC Controller Bug: Double-Jump Often Activates On First Input

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Controller type: Official Xbox 360 wireless (with official Microsoft dongle). (I'm not exactly sure when the problem started (my memory is bad due to disability, but I really do feel like it's been prevalent since the beginning of the 1.4's.) When I press A to jump, with a...
  2. ZaCloud

PC Controller Bug: Cursor movement in storage menu has infuriating delay

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Controller type: Official Xbox 360 wireless (with official Microsoft dongle). Problem present since: 1.4.0.4 (at least). I wondered why I'd stopped playing Terraria several years ago (got medical issues that affect memory)... then soon after starting back up again recently...
  3. ZaCloud

Is there a TT2-compatible plugin out there for body-run inventory returning to previous state & auto-equipping armor/accessories upon recovery?

Hi, I hope I'm asking in the right subforum... Terraria Tweaker 2 is a fantastic tool, but I can't seem to find a way to do this certain thing, & I'm not sure if such a tool exists or not, so I figured I'll ask the community: Is there a plug-in compatible with TT2 out there (TTPlugins or...
  4. ZaCloud

PC Horse Mount No Longer Double-Jumps with Flight-Providing Boots

It used to be that when I have Terraspark Boots equipped, while riding a horse mount, they could do a little double-jump. No jetting around or anything, just a double-jump as if I had equipped a (Thing) In A Bottle. It felt fair, nothing as broken as practically having a Pegasus, but still...
  5. ZaCloud

Resolved Various Errors, Failure to Launch, Extreme Slowdown When it Works

(Note: My controller is an XBox 360 wireless controller, though this problem happens even when I use keyboard controls as well.) On and off in February, especially this past week or so, I've been suddenly having trouble starting up Terraria. (I'm not sure if this problem started this month or...
  6. ZaCloud

Working as Designed Quick-Equipping Tails Puts Them in Accessories Rather than Social Slots

Problem present since an early 1.4, as far as I know, ongoing into 1.4.1.2. Controls Used: XBox 360 Controller, AND Mouse/Keyboard (the form uses radio buttons for those, so it doesn't let me select both).) This is a mostly-minor gripe, but still quite annoying and oddly janky, with occasional...
  7. ZaCloud

When Blood & Gore is Turned Off, Goblins Don't Drop Spiky Balls

Controls Used: XBox 360 Controller I had Blood and Gore turned "Off" due to grinding for items in a previous session. A Goblin Army attacked, and I fought them for about 75% of the event, and noticed with alarm that they had not dropped a single Spiky Ball! Remembering that there were bugs with...
  8. ZaCloud

If My Traps Kill a Ladybug, Does it Give Bad Ladybug Luck? Minions Too?

Like the title asks. If I do something like, set up dart traps near my base, and some ladybugs get caught in the crossfire as mobs set off the traps by stepping on pressure-plates, would it give the player who made the traps (or other players if it's multiplayer) a drop in the Luck statistic the...
  9. ZaCloud

Resolved Flaming Mace now unable to be crafted? Also, joining multiplayer from menu still broken.

(Controller type: XBox 360 wireless, official) After upgrading to 1.4.0.4, even though the Guide still tells you how to upgrade a Mace to a Flaming Mace (Mace + torch, no bench needed), I'm unable to craft it. Even trying at various crafting stations. The option for it never comes up in my...
Back
Top Bottom