Search results for query: *

• Users: Eos
  • Order by date
  1. Eos

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

~Breaking Ground - Mine your first block ~Walking Dead - First night or first blood moon ~Architect/Master Crafter - Build first npc house ~City Builder/Npc Hotel/Hotel Nowhere - House 10+ NPC's ~Cosmologist/Monnanite/The Slime that jumped over the moon - beat/survive all moon events ~Archer -...
  2. Eos

Game Mechanics Limit Maximum Potion Buff's

thats what i read on the wiki xD
  3. Eos

gah wall-o--text and yea -40% dammage so usefull with a possible additional -25% if you use mana potions -_-;
  4. Eos

My gf is too self concious of her art! (art drop)

Anyone got any idea's to convince her she is good? (she is one of the artist that works at Cedar Point amusement park)
  5. Eos

Casual Explain your avatar

Simple, my avatar is me because I'm a boss and I love me xD idc if that sounds egotistical life is but a play and all the people but its players then why not be the character you want to play?
  6. Eos

LOL doesnt count for much xD okay sure, take a hit from duke in caster gear then try mellee
  7. Eos

no mana + mellee armor def ignoring duke n frost weapons
  8. Eos

Terra blade/pumpkin/death sickle srsly try death sickle :l it can have frost burn and on fire buff + its basicaly demon scythe spell AND your mellee so no mana AND You have wtf defense compared to magic omfg on a side note I love night owl and dangersense :L easily 2 of my 3 fave buff's 3rd...
  9. Eos

I want my magic to not suck xD I gues it all stems to magic getting nerfed a bunch both armor and weapons due to potion buff's yes spectre started out wtf good but was overly nerfed to compensate for the potion buff's on top of that allot of hard mode spells well their useless, not even good vs...
  10. Eos

nope still think they need nerfed. I see alchemy as an added mechanic not something that should be mandatory no matter what your build especially since it ties into farming and fishing xD I like to build and fight if i wanted to farm and fish i'd boot up my Harvest Moon Friends of mineral Town
  11. Eos

Nah, All I ask for is Consumable buff's be limited by number I dont like alchemy so for me its tedius and time consuming for a mechanic i dont like xD let alone some of wich required fishing I was raging pretty hard xD and yea Ive changed my strategies ALLOT even looking at what allot of other...
  12. Eos

ive been playing for a lil over 3 years xD 90% as magic, idk I gues my issue is since hardmode came out magic keeps gettin nerfed yet my brother and friends use mellee and guns and rek/never die i mean mellee end game has manaless magic :/ srsly wtf? and guns have multiple types of great ammo...
  13. Eos

(number crunching) its a term used allot by older gen gamers (grew up playing 1st ed D&D with my bio dad and his friends) typicaly crunching is refered to the rediculous meta that one guy who does literaly everything and anything to win no matter if its dirty, cheating or time/money consuming...
  14. Eos

allot of buffs are quite tedius too make, and lets face it alllota ppl cheat gear in terraria :/ I'm just not a fan of crunching, im fine with others doing it but a game shouldnt require you too
  15. Eos

a handfull of people run into fight with 10+ buffs and rek the boss gear shouldnt be raped so much because of the few crunching
  16. Eos

Anyone wanna fight harvest/frost moon today? (2/26/15)

Free and bored if anyone is up ill give you my hamachi ip and set up the server (ive a bunch of harvest/frost moon summoners) but i suck at solo end game and need most of the drops still :l
  17. Eos

Showcase your headquaters!

ah Everyone starts out with wood box's and npc hotels though i did try pre 1.2 to make allot of forts and castles, yea everything started looking much better with tile blending and diagnle/half blocks
  18. Eos

Showcase your headquaters!

UPLOAD IT NOW WE DEMANDS IT!
  19. Eos

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

~I always make double block thick pretty houses, I cant do wood box's anymore :l ~Torch's ARE ALWAYS LAST SPOT ON HOTBAR ~I have to theme my characters like ice mage :l ~no more then 2 weapons at any time ever ~must do everything myself and from the start from scratch :l ~default spawn must...
  20. Eos

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

usualy takes me around 15-30 wall of flesh's to get 1 sorc emblum -_-;
Back
Top Bottom