Search results for query: *

1. The Maveboy

I'm bringing that :red: kazuma

I'm bringing that :red: kazuma
  2. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Cirro's Set

A (small) NEW VANITY SET This is a small resourcepack that changes the plumber (along and the eyebrella) to a new original set That's really it, i just wanted to make a cool new set, altho small warning the hat looks bad with dye Link: Le Funny...
  3. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Alright so how to i make my own Font tho? i reallty need help
  4. The Maveboy

After 20 deaths and creating characters and worlds, i finally killed a boss in MMFTW with a HC char

It did 27 damage at most, and 9 damage on average (for comparison, a random demon eye dealth 57 damage) (The World)
  5. The Maveboy

PC How To PROPERLY Use The Torch (It's not what you think)

Now i can destroy world deserts 5x faster
  6. The Maveboy

what was the worst movie you saw

I remember a movie called "Jurassic Mars", basically the movie features people going to mars that has bad CGI Dinosaurs, and where night is literally just day with dark blue tint
  7. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria: Terraria into Google's Reliable translator

English -> Chinese -> French -> Hawaian -> Afrikaan -> Zulu -> English Sometimes this doesn't work so instead i would translate them to chinese and delete some letters
  8. The Maveboy

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

And yet i still don't know how that works
  9. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria: Terraria into Google's Reliable translator

Googlerraria is a language pack that puts things throught Google's very reliable 100% accurate translator Basically everything you can think of has been translated, including... After 6 Months (and 17 days), now it's complete basically i dont know what else to say, soo enjoy you're very...
  10. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Funny Red guy replaces Tavernkeep and Unconscious Man

This resource pack changes the Tavernkeep and Unconscious man with the Funny Red Man, it also changes his name and dialogues, yeah thats it. Get it on steam in here Socials: Steam: "Poggers Man" Reddit: "u/Yeet_Tato"
  11. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria Language Pack

Yo im back, months ago i showed the 3.0 ver, now its 4.0 and it certainly took me long enought [Download/Steam page link https: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2452639586 Now it added more translations, specifically all contents from 1.2, and some more 2000+ Items Translated...
  12. The Maveboy

Fnf Week 6 - Stress

Fnf Week 6 - Stress
  13. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria Language Pack

The Googlerraria language pack is a language pack that puts terraria into Google Translate, the "efficient" and "reliable" translator made by google themself. Google Translate makes ALOT of translation mistakes, and thats where Googlerraria comes in, in this language pack we're not only gonna...
  14. The Maveboy

PC How does Faulty Lamps work?

I've seen alot of the wiring stuff use it,i dont know how but they can,what does the faulty lamp can do that the normal one cant?
  15. The Maveboy

PC How to apply Glowmask to Modded NPCs

How to apply glowmask to Modded npcs? Ik how to add it to items,but not npcs
Back
Top Bottom