Search results for query: *

1. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Cirro's Set

A (small) NEW VANITY SET This is a small resourcepack that changes the plumber (along and the eyebrella) to a new original set That's really it, i just wanted to make a cool new set, altho small warning the hat looks bad with dye Link: Le Funny...
  2. The Maveboy

After 20 deaths and creating characters and worlds, i finally killed a boss in MMFTW with a HC char

It did 27 damage at most, and 9 damage on average (for comparison, a random demon eye dealth 57 damage) (The World)
  3. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria: Terraria into Google's Reliable translator

Googlerraria is a language pack that puts things throught Google's very reliable 100% accurate translator Basically everything you can think of has been translated, including... After 6 Months (and 17 days), now it's complete basically i dont know what else to say, soo enjoy you're very...
  4. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Funny Red guy replaces Tavernkeep and Unconscious Man

This resource pack changes the Tavernkeep and Unconscious man with the Funny Red Man, it also changes his name and dialogues, yeah thats it. Get it on steam in here Socials: Steam: "Poggers Man" Reddit: "u/Yeet_Tato"
  5. The Maveboy

Language Pack Googlerraria Language Pack

The Googlerraria language pack is a language pack that puts terraria into Google Translate, the "efficient" and "reliable" translator made by google themself. Google Translate makes ALOT of translation mistakes, and thats where Googlerraria comes in, in this language pack we're not only gonna...
  6. The Maveboy

PC How does Faulty Lamps work?

I've seen alot of the wiring stuff use it,i dont know how but they can,what does the faulty lamp can do that the normal one cant?
  7. The Maveboy

PC How to apply Glowmask to Modded NPCs

How to apply glowmask to Modded npcs? Ik how to add it to items,but not npcs
  8. The Maveboy

PC A On/Off circuit after a certain amount of time

So i've been thinkering with wires lately but i dont seem to find a way to make a on/off thing that turns on/off after a couple of second,is there a way that people can make this?
  9. The Maveboy

Map-Puzzle A Cancelled map project

So along time ago i posted a reddit post about a map im working on,now it's cancelled,but im gonna comeback to it at somepoint,so im just gonna post it here for people to see (Also some things may not work as intended/break or something may look very out of place but ill hopefully fix it...
  10. The Maveboy

Texture Pack Reddit Cake Day Cake Texturepack

As a celebration for my first cake day of my reddit account,i decided to make a texture pack that replaces the cake with the spotify cake reddit cake day (Preview ofc) So feel free to take the Texture Pack Files and unzip it in the texture packs folder
  11. The Maveboy

PC Game delaying controls and sometimes running to a certain direction by itself?

Only happends when i play with one of my friend,but never happend when playing with other friends
  12. The Maveboy

Pretty much my first ever world build

Ay,this is my first world build/map,i guess,its pretty bad but hey its pretty good. Its basically a golf course (and a tried it with other people and it is possible) but its a pretty hard one,so i guess you can just go in and enjoy it,if you did play it,please tell me the experience in the reply...
  13. The Maveboy

PC This is a pretty weird thing that happend when i play with my friend

So,i was playing terraria with my friend,and for some strange reason,sometimes,my controls are either delayed,or the character just runs away,like sometimes i want to jump,my character jumps 3 seconds later,and sometimes (and frustratingly) my character just runs to a random direction and...
Back
Top Bottom