Search results for query: *

• Users: SorbetCafe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SorbetCafe

Video The Comprehensive Guide to Mining

Everything you'll ever need to know about mining (except hook mining, that doesn't exist. And a few other things).
  2. SorbetCafe

Video Hardcore Dancepad Terraria

Did this recently on stream after doing a classic run last year. This is on expert mode with a hardcore character.
  3. SorbetCafe

Video The Comprehensive Hoik Guide

I spent the past 2 weeks making a very in-depth guide to hoiks with the help of @Quasar [Hoik guy] . Regardless of whether you’re completely unaware of hoiks or quite experienced, this video should be able to teach you some things you didn’t know and (hopefully) be presented in any easy to...
  4. SorbetCafe

NPCs & Enemies Rework Deerclops in expert+

I go into a lot more detail explaining the issue and proposed solutions in this video, but Deerclops' shadow hand attack that occurs in expert+ is legitimately awful. At its core, it undermines the way that the boss is designed to be kited around and is straight up able to just... appear on top...
  5. SorbetCafe

Video Why Mediumcore Doesn't Suck

Spent a while organizing my thoughts on mediumcore into a video. I feel like it gets way too much hate for what it is. Genuinely it made me a bit sad combing through Reddit, Discord, Youtube, and the Steam and Terraria forums to look at the discourse on mediumcore and seeing some pretty strong...
  6. SorbetCafe

Video Lawnmower Only Terraria is complete

moon man is dead I never want to see another lawnmower in my life This was honestly really neat because there were tons of ways I had to break the game to manage this. From looting the dungeon pre-skeletron for knockback immunity by spawning 15 servants of cthulhu to resetting heart statue...
  7. SorbetCafe

Video How to cheese every boss

Took a long time to come up with most of these, but I'm happy with all of these cheeses. Flare gun OP.
  8. SorbetCafe

Video Accessories are OP

A shorter video I made recently.
  9. SorbetCafe

Video Hardcore Legendary Mode

why does this have so many different names it's too much work trying to describe it. Zenith seed, everything seed, getfixedboi, legendary mode, too many names
  10. SorbetCafe

Video The 1 HP Hardcore Experience

This was probably not the best use of the past month.
  11. SorbetCafe

Video Terraria without producing light

Not producing light means a lot more than just not using torches and glowsticks. To list a few of the less-intuitive restrictions: No magic weapon or summoning weapons, no guns or launchers, and only wooden/unholy/bone arrows with bows. No melee weapons that give off light when you attack. No...
  12. SorbetCafe

Ask SorbetCafe anything

Figured I'd make an AMA. I'm Sorbet, better known for killing the Moon Lord with a wooden bow, beating the game with a flare gun, no-hitting the Empress of Light with a flare gun while typing Rap God into chat, killing Duke Fishron with paper airplanes, beating hardcore FTW master mode, and...
  13. SorbetCafe

Video Blindfolded No-Hit All For the Worthy Bosses, Master Mode

This is done now, finished all the bosses, the videos are in the replies. Part 1: The Eye of Cthulhu, The Brain of Cthulhu, King Slime, the Eater of Worlds, and Skeletron
  14. SorbetCafe

Video Blindfolded FTW Master Mode Brain of Cthulhu + guide

The "guide" part of this is that the poisoned + on fire! debuffs make finding the real brain in the second phase very easy, which is the difficult part of the fight. Imps and hornets are the easiest way to achieve this and the auto-targeting makes the fight quite simple, but other options exist...
  15. SorbetCafe

Video How to cheese the Moon Lord and Empress of Light with a flare gun

I've probably fired more flares than any other player at this point.
  16. SorbetCafe

Video The legend never dies (Hardcore, For the Worthy, Master Mode)

Edit: Got around to editing all of the hardmode stuff. See the replies for the second and final video, in which I beat the game I've been working on this for a little while now. It's a pretty fun challenge, a bit stressful, but really rewarding. This is the playlist of unedited recordings up...
  17. SorbetCafe

Has anyone completed hardcore for the worthy master mode?

I've been looking around, and the furthest I've seen is a fellow by the name of Badger who died at Golem. I'm not super familiar with what people have accomplished, but I haven't really been able to find much of this challenge.
  18. SorbetCafe

Video Blindfolded no-hit enraged Empress of Light

On master mode, naturally. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't had the time.
  19. SorbetCafe

Video Beating Terraria with a flare gun

This is now finished, the moon lord has died. I decided to make a thread with the progress of this challenge run. I've been, leisurely, beating Terraria using a flare gun, usually killing 1 or 2 bosses a stream and streaming twice a week. At the time of making this, I'm about to kill the last...
Back
Top Bottom