Search results for query: *

1. Brionac777

Anyone have a small Terraria Server they just started, about 10 people or less, they would let...

Anyone have a small Terraria Server they just started, about 10 people or less, they would let me join?
  2. Brionac777

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello, I have a quick question, is there a way to disable a specific recipe from vanilla Terraria? Specifically the Mana Crystals and the Gem Hooks, I would like to "replace" the current recipes with ones I feel are more balanced, I have new recipes already implemented, but the old recipes kinda...
  3. Brionac777

I wonder if they will add underground desert music since it has become it's own biome.

I wonder if they will add underground desert music since it has become it's own biome.
  4. Brionac777

who's ready for freddy?

who's ready for freddy?
  5. Brionac777

PC Bying/trading for Fisherman's Pocket Guide

The Fisherman's pocket Guide?, I have an extra one you can just have.
  6. Brionac777

Woo! I got Every Terraria Achievement!

Woo! I got Every Terraria Achievement!
  7. Brionac777

Items Cosmic Poptart - A New Pet

It's no where near professional but this is what I think the Summon Item would look like. "Summons a Cosmic Pastry Kitty." (I'm not good with names)
  8. Brionac777

Just need 2 more achievements to get before I have them all! 200 Fishing quests and obtaining...

Just need 2 more achievements to get before I have them all! 200 Fishing quests and obtaining the terrarian.
  9. Brionac777

yeah the goblin summoner sucks, but ft they make a boss similar in hardness to say the martian...

yeah the goblin summoner sucks, but ft they make a boss similar in hardness to say the martian saucer, and some good drops then it might actually be worth it to summon them, since you have to summon them to fight them unlike the other invasions, having them also randomly spawn during Christmas...
  10. Brionac777

slime rain isn't a invasion though, plus slime rain can happen pre-hardmode, you need hard mode...

slime rain isn't a invasion though, plus slime rain can happen pre-hardmode, you need hard mode to obtain the snow globe.
  11. Brionac777

they need a mini boss like the pirate invasion and martian madness.

they need a mini boss like the pirate invasion and martian madness.
  12. Brionac777

Just fought the frost legion, they need to be buffed they can't really be considered a challenge...

Just fought the frost legion, they need to be buffed they can't really be considered a challenge anymore...
  13. Brionac777

Welp, the cultists are bugged in my world, so they won't spawn. so I can't fight the lunatic...

Welp, the cultists are bugged in my world, so they won't spawn. so I can't fight the lunatic cultist, moon lord or the celestial towers.
  14. Brionac777

How does one go about doing forumy things when I have Social anxiety and atychiphobia? any ideas?

How does one go about doing forumy things when I have Social anxiety and atychiphobia? any ideas?
  15. Brionac777

Really!? We're trying to sell my house and there are 3 showings that last till 5pm I'll barely...

Really!? We're trying to sell my house and there are 3 showings that last till 5pm I'll barely get to play terraria. :(
  16. Brionac777

Terraria 1.3 Hype!

Terraria 1.3 Hype!
  17. Brionac777

Weapons & Equip The Disco Brawl! A New Flail! -Sprite-

It should make confetti fly out of it when it hits an enemy!
  18. Brionac777

[color=#0F00FF]Thanks!

[color=#0F00FF]Thanks!
  19. Brionac777

was looking through my Terraria online account and found a post where I said I shouldn't draw...

was looking through my Terraria online account and found a post where I said I shouldn't draw furries, and you said to keep trying. thanks for that! my characters look much better than back then, I can even (sort of) draw hands! also how do you get the colored text? (lol, random topic change.)
  20. Brionac777

I made a animated Avatar to use in October... I kinda want to use it now, really should think...

I made a animated Avatar to use in October... I kinda want to use it now, really should think ahead less...
Back
Top Bottom