Search results for query: *

1. V

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Definitely crimson, just easier to navigate than the corruption biome with all of its pits and such.
  2. V

Ideas for making my Plantera farm safer?

Yeah, didn't work. Even though Plantera didn't grab onto the teleporter in the video I watched, sure enough she did so with me. So back to square one :(
  3. V

I just saw a video of one farm, actually, saying that if you just have a platform with a teleporter (no walls/blocks), Plantera won't have anything to grab onto. Seems to work in the video. At work at the moment so I can't test it out yet, but I'll let you guys know the results when I do!
  4. V

I'll have to consider that also. Because I've just been throwing on whatever gives me the most Defense. Suffice to say, I need to find a way to keep from getting pinned down by those hooks before I switch my gear to focus more on offense.
  5. V

What set bonus? Also, I'm not sure even what an orange zapinator is, but I don't have it.
  6. V

I have all the best gear I can have at this stage. And I have the Optic Staff but of course lava would probably be better since they don't just stay in the box when you teleport away. Thanks for the reminder on that though, I had forgotten to include a heart generator. Have everything else in...
  7. V

Correct. That glitch doesn't work anymore, sadly. Do you guys think I'm on the right track with making the arena bigger though? I also thought about making it a perfect square and having four teleporters instead of two, but I don't know how I could set that up to automatically loop around...
  8. V

I'm working on an AFK Plantera farm but she keeps getting clever toward the end of the battle and keeping a hook right above one (or both) of my teleporters, which of course kills me. I've tried setting up switches to turn the teleporters off when needed but she ends up killing me anyway. What...
  9. V

Enemies in the ocean biome not dropping pirate maps

I'm playing on PC, through Steam, and I have the latest version.
  10. V

Yes, I have all that in place already. And the drop rate is still 1%, right? They didn't change it to, like, .00001% in the last update or anything? It's pretty safe to say they simply are not dropping. I think it's a bug or something, honestly.
  11. V

That's what I'm wondering, if I should just remove the jungle blocks and contend with the drastic decrease in enemies spawning. But I tried that also for a while. I should also tell you that at one point I dug out a hole in the bottom of the ocean because I was trying to make my AFK farm there...
  12. V

Well originally, you could have a jungle biome in the ocean and still get pirate maps. Are you saying it can't be a jungle biome now?
  13. V

I've actually gotten a few by fighting IN the ocean, but my AFK farm isn't getting me any at all. And it's set up right ON TOP of the ocean, with tons of water on each side of me. Is it because I've also placed my jungle blocks and now the jungle biome cancels out the ability to get pirate...
  14. V

Any way to trap the clowns, and possibly set up a death by melee?

Update: Decided to use some geyser traps and minions to deal with the clowns. I set up some pressure plates to signal when a clown is approaching (too high up for zombies and such to trigger but low enough for the clowns). Rigged that to some lights in my arena so I can know when they're...
  15. V

Stubborn biomes

No, but I think maybe there were jungle wall tiles behind a lot of blocks. Anyway, just got my steampunker and fixed it up with some blue solution. Same with my AFK farm so it's good now.
  16. V

Stubborn biomes

Is anyone else having this issue? I have an area in my world which refuses to acknowledge that it is NOT A JUNGLE BIOME! Specifically it's a hallowed biome (even the background agrees) with nowhere near enough jungle grass in the vicinity to qualify it for junglehood, yet the music and the...
  17. V

Thanks, guys. I'm guessing that no matter where you are in relation to the clown he'll throw the bombs in your direction making melee attacks impossible regardless? I really didn't want to just have an island surrounded with lava to kill the enemies in. Although I did start off wanting an AFK...
  18. V

I'd have to pretty much zoom way out to do that, though.
  19. V

I'm trying to be stubbornly melee in my playthrough. I set up my arena so I can fight during the blood moons but the clowns keep coming along with their blankety blank chattering teeth bombs and blowing me to smithereens. Is there any way to get them "stuck" somewhere so I can hop over there...
Back
Top Bottom