Search results for query: *

1. MHDemon

Builds Christmas World

It's still christmas day here where i live, so i want to share what i try to make, an entire christmas world, each pylon will be decorated for christmas. But since i did not have enough time, i could only finish the snow pylon and the forest pylon, only the snow one will be a big one, the others...
  2. MHDemon

Builds Forest Pylon and Armor Gallery

I wanted to share my maind build world i created since 1.4 came out on mobile, i'm improving it since the 1.4.4 update. Here is my forest town, a small one but with a huge gallery of armor underneath. Here are all the game armors with their variants, but only the main ones (the ancient armors...
  3. MHDemon

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

So, no more "final update" as i can see
  4. MHDemon

Game Mechanics Secret World Seed

I know you can do it with TEdit but you will reveal your map to do it, no surprises. Also, i know it sounds pretty simple but is just a cosmetic feature that will change de basic experience of the game, it doesn't need to be challenging like the "for the worthy" seed, just something funny...
  5. MHDemon

Game Mechanics Secret World Seed

So, i was watching a video from Wand of Sparking about myths in Terraria and in one of them he talks about meteorite being painted if they land on painted blocks, so he painted the whole world with negative paint and it looked so cool. I was thinking about a secret seed that paint your world...
  6. MHDemon

Stuff i've built

Is that painted meteorite brick?
  7. MHDemon

The Quest to Not Suck!

I can't see the images
  8. MHDemon

Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Completed)

The only downside i see is the light, it is very very dark, but still impresive. I would like to play that. Will you add the saturn levels?
  9. MHDemon

Christmas Home

Very nice, and i whould like to see that village
  10. MHDemon

Xmas town

Hello terrarians, here is a creation i started two years ago (yeah two years) but "finished" last year, this year i want to expand it so tellme what do you think.
  11. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

I like it very much, i made a christmas town a while ago and i want to upload here, maybe i'll do it
  12. MHDemon

Got a few nice builds, builder from Aurora Terraria

Awesome, i'll take some ideas if you don't mind ;) i have a question: What are those purple walls in the ebonwood rooms?
  13. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

What are the eggs made of?
  14. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

Don't worry, i really like your builds ;)
  15. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

Your Base alpha v3 is so big it crashes my computer's chrome, i had to check it on a diferent computer
  16. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

Omg! Mother Brain :D
  17. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

Oh great, i didn't knew the meteor beds
  18. MHDemon

WarWar's Builds

Wow, such awesome builds, i have a question, what is this made of?
  19. MHDemon

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Wow, is there a link to this half fake spoiler?
  20. MHDemon

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

I will trust only a week later... by the way, what happened with fishron last year?
Back
Top Bottom