Search results for query: *

1. Noahblast20

Items Ultima ammo: zenith bow/gun/rocket launcher/blowgun without the weapon.

So. I keep seeing tons of suggestions that are like “oh just add this zenith bow or gun with a crafting recipe like the zenith” and they don’t even consider the possibility of giving ALL of the weapons a zenith of effects. I present to you, ultima ammo! The Artemis and Apollo’s arrow quiver...
  2. Noahblast20

Weapons & Equip Make terra toilet viable

exactly what is stated on the tin. How? Either: 1. Make it give you immunity to ichor. Let’s go all in with the pee jokes and give this toilet some usefulness. Also give it the ability to be equipped. 2. Gives you Terra poop when you take a dump in it. Cuz why not. 3. (Created by firecat666)...
  3. Noahblast20

Weapons & Equip Craft-able finch staff

It’s what it says on the tin. The finch staff is extremely easy to get but most worlds don’t have one. So, to avoid world hopping. I propose a recipe. 1 bird 1 bird’s nest 12 wood At a living loom. Every single part of this recipe is a reference to the item itself. Also. Bird’s nest: Material...
  4. Noahblast20

Weapons & Equip Gemini shield and Gemini charm: the dance of aggro and damage reduction

Have you ever wanted a slightly niche melee accessory to be slightly stronger? Have you always been annoyed at the choice between one combo or another? Is aggro and damage reduction together a natural next step? Well. Here is two combo accessories that come together to create a small...
  5. Noahblast20

Items Additional way to get demon conch

I have been fishing in the underworld for so long just to get the final piece of the shell phone. It just occurred to me that it’s really difficult to get… I have three suggestions. Only one needs to be added to increase it’s odds. 1:another shimmer item. Pretty overused at this point. But you...
  6. Noahblast20

My Singing Monsters thread

It didn’t exist yet so here it is. For my singing monster fans.
  7. Noahblast20

Blocks & Decoration The bird cannon! For all your bird launching needs!

The bird cannon! A placeable 2x2 cannon that shoots out birds! Sold from the arms dealer when it’s both windy and nighttime. Plus the bonus of bird based scaling! Harder to obtain birds equal more damage! (Jungle>purity and so on) The birds deal damage and become a NPC when they hit something...
  8. Noahblast20

Drawings & Paintings I now have an art thread.

(Not everything but it’s a bit rushed… so…) My art thread A place to put my art. Some people thought it was a good idea… so… [/SPOILER] Any and all requests open. Just need that experience
  9. Noahblast20

IC Metroid universe

Deep beneath the planet of zebes, in the space pirate base of tourian, the chozo-made biomechanical lifeform known as “Mother Brain” (color of mother brain) watches over the planet, and in the area of brinstar, close to the elevator to norfair lies the new arrival, a little known bounty hunter...
  10. Noahblast20

OOC Metroid universe

Welcome to the Metroid universe! This is the OOC, and you sign up here. Any characters need:: Age: Gender: Sexuality (Optional): Phisycal appearance: Personality: Armour colour and type: Weapon: Occuption: Planet, or nearest planet: Ship: Crew: Backstory (Optional): (if you are new to the...
  11. Noahblast20

Single Thread RP 153,300 days

This was my first roleplay and I am a changed man, and this rp has changed too, go to page 101 for the new start… after a long time you and a bunch of other people wake up on the floor in front of a row of big Canisters, a light blue in color as you trade names and are confused together. As all...
  12. Noahblast20

Ask me anything (almost anything)

I have decided to start an AMA because of some helpfulness on my part and some others. you can: -not ask anything too personal -you can ask me, any of my fanmade evil biome leaders, or anything else I’ve been -Follow forum rules
Back
Top Bottom