Single Thread RP 153,300 days

Noahblast20

Official Terrarian
This was my first roleplay and I am a changed man, and this rp has changed too, go to page 101 for the new start…

after a long time you and a bunch of other people wake up on the floor in front of a row of big Canisters, a light blue in color as you trade names and are confused together. As all of your last memories were going to sleep in your bed before you woke up here. your journey starts here...

OC creation chart.
race: (dragon, skeleton, furry, etc)
personality:
name:
appearance: (no armor)

thats it. The rp will start at 5 people.

Last edited:
height: 7:2
Race skeleton
personality: basically lazy yet funny but serious
Name: Skemor
how many characters are allowed

(Can I sign up using a template I'm used to and use in my documents for descriptions? I'd really appreciate if I could, because then I could just copy a description right from the document, instead of needing to make a new description.)

height: 7:2
Race skeleton
personality: basically lazy yet funny but serious
Name: Skemor
how many characters are allowed
All of the posted characters are alloud, only one character is aloud per person
(Can I sign up using a template I'm used to and use in my documents for descriptions? I'd really appreciate if I could, because then I could just copy a description right from the document, instead of needing to make a new description.)
yup, you can. I forgot the name and appearence

This is my first roleplay so cut me some slack.

after a long time you and a bunch of other people wake up on the floor in front of a row of big Canisters, a light blue in color as you trade names and are confused together. As all of your last memories were going to sleep in your bed before you woke up here. your journey starts here...

OC creation chart.
race: (dragon, skeleton, furry, etc)
personality:
name:
appearance:

thats it. The rp will start at 5 people. Between 4:00-5:00
Don't forget time zones my guy

(This might sound weird, but does anyone here know a good DeltaRune character creator? please don't ask why I need one)

Back
Top Bottom