Search results for query: *

1. Kit Da Percussionist

Other "Fixing" The Inconsistency of the Yellow and Lime Rarities

Hello, I am here because the Yellow and Lime tiers seems to be very odd. Here is the description of the Yellow rarity provided by the Official Terraria Wiki: "Items acquired or crafted from loot obtained in the post-Plantera Dungeon: Spectre/Ectoplasm items, Biome Chest items like Vampire...
  2. Kit Da Percussionist

Music Kitnight’s Terraria Music Arrangements

Hello! You may have seen my entry to the 2023 Terraria Halloween competition which was an arrangement of the Terraria Eclipse theme on a bunch of different percussion instruments that I can play. And it was fun to make, even though I didn't win. So I though, hey, why not do more! So I thought...
  3. Kit Da Percussionist

Blocks & Decoration Block Swapping Ice Rod

A rather simple idea I had while attempting to build with the ice rod. I noticed that I was unable to blockswap said ice rod block and that made me think to make this. Now, I will say, it may not already be an idea that has been attempted, but due to the code of the ice rod's block disappearing...
  4. Kit Da Percussionist

Items Graveyard Monolith

So I think most of us know monoliths, they change how something looks around them, typically the background. My idea here is to take the visual effects of a graveyard, and have them toggleable easily with a monolith without having the other effects such as night enemies spawning. I assume given...
  5. Kit Da Percussionist

Items Placeable Snow Globe

The Snow Globe item that you get from presents to summon the Frost Legion is a pretty simple item. It's summons the Frost Legion. However I think it'd be pretty cool if it could be used as a piece of furniture as well! The idea I've had was either a sort of alternative function you can enable...
  6. Kit Da Percussionist

Resolved Pinning Profile Posts

This is more so a suggestion for the Forums so I do know this is the wrong section to put it, but I couldn't find where I should. My idea was inspired by seeing all of the suggestions on Red's profile. Despite the fact that it has been said numerous times to post them here. I thought, perhaps...
  7. Kit Da Percussionist

Items Watermelon Furniture Ideas

Several of you may remember Red's pole for watermelon vs fallen stars. As we are all well aware, watermelon won by far. But then @Kirby Eevee🌳🌠 started making threads about the fallen stars! And so I knew I must make counterthreads. So here is a thread to help fight against Kirby Eevee and the...
  8. Kit Da Percussionist

Builds Kitnight’s Builds

@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️🍉 making one of these made me think I should as well. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  9. Kit Da Percussionist

Items 🍉 Watermelon Torches 🍉

After seeing @Kirby Eevee🌳🌠 's thread about Star Torches (Go check it out) I knew I must make a counter thread. The recipe would be quite simple with 10 torches and one of the possible new watermelon blocks given there might be a watermelon set. (Because watermelon definitely won) An idea for a...
  10. Kit Da Percussionist

Items Bouncy Boulder Statues and More!

I've seen this requested a couple of times and I myself have said something about it, but I hadn't seen a thread of it so I thought I'd make one. The idea is rather simple. Making a boulder statue for bouncy boulders. Only difference is when activated it would drop a bouncy boulder. But as I...
  11. Kit Da Percussionist

NPCs & Enemies Emblems Matching up with Wall of Flesh Items

This has very possibly been suggested already and I haven't seen it. However here is my idea. When you fight the Wall of Flesh that is the midway point in the game. The gear you get from the Wall of Flesh is meant to help you get started on Hardmode. However, the Wall of Flesh also drops...
  12. Kit Da Percussionist

PC My Calamity Infernum Run

So. The title says it all. I have decided to reduce my mind to rubble and play Calamity with Infernum Mode on. Never even beaten expert mode so this'll go Interestingly. So I made this little thing to keep progress fir my run. So that's all for my introduction, let's begin! If this is a case...
  13. Kit Da Percussionist

Other Art .

Nevermind
  14. Kit Da Percussionist

Game Mechanics Recent Tab For Journey Mode Item Menu

I assume a large amount of the people on here have at least seen what Journey mode is like, and it can be quite fun. I enjoy building using it and it's one of the most useful tools for building. But there was something I though might make it even better... A recent items menu. When I'm building...
  15. Kit Da Percussionist

PC Unable to Join a Specific World?

I think this is the right topic. We'll see. So me and my friend had been doing a tMODLoader playthrough until one day, when I tried to join him it said that I lost connection. We initially thought this was a network problem or tMODLoader or Steam problem. But after a bit of testing, we...
  16. Kit Da Percussionist

Member-Run Project The Story of Terraria.

The Story of Terraria Many of you know that a few years ago the story of what exactly is happening in the world of Terraria. (For a recap or if you don't know, here: ) But then in 1.4, they released the Beastiary, which as you may know, gives a bit of info about particular enemies and NPCS...
  17. Kit Da Percussionist

NPCs & Enemies Shimmer For Old-Gen Enemies

Many of the people out there who have been playing Terraria for long while may remember that back in 1.2, there were enemies that had a chance to spawn that were just alternate versions of other enemies we have today. This list includes: Albino Antlion Arch Demon Arch Wyvern Dragon Hornet...
  18. Kit Da Percussionist

Texture Pack Barry B. Benson as Queen Bee

I made this for fun, then people asked me to publish it. So why not. You should be able to get it right here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2913943499
  19. Kit Da Percussionist

Other Art Artbreeder

Artbreeder is a website that uses artificial intelligence to alter images to your demands. So I decided to put some cool ones here, if you want post your own. [/SPOILER]
Back
Top Bottom