Search results for query: *

• Users: EQNX
  • Order by date
  1. E

Major Bug During Settling Liquids Phase Of World Load

I posted about this a long time ago - the check performed when settling liquids is broken. Worlds with long horizontal stretches of liquid are significantly delayed during world load. This is most commonly seen when loading worlds made with the Drunk World Seed. Hoping that an update in the...
  2. E

**REPORTED** Settling Liquid Bug That Significantly Delays Loading Of Drunk World Seeds

I posted about this a long time ago - the check performed when settling liquids is broken. Worlds with long horizontal stretches of liquid are significantly delayed during world load. My current workaround is to use a world editor to cut wide stretches of liquids into parts by adding vertical...
  3. E

A potentially growing list of bugs that apply to 1.4 and likely earlier versions.

... I had a brain fart? :) haha thanks for pointing that out.
  4. E

A potentially growing list of bugs that apply to 1.4 and likely earlier versions.

Might as well report the broken hitbox for Brain of Cthulhu when fighting it in the Celebration seed. Not sure if it's been fixed since some time last year when I played it.
  5. E

Well there wouldn't be any copyright issue, as I haven't copyrighted anything in the thread.. What I posted isn't actually source code, it's decompiled. It's cobbled together enough that they'll be able to understand what I'm suggesting, but none of the proposed fixes I listed here could...
  6. E

Just gonna casually necro this thread -- hoping the team might just see it and include some more bug fixes in 1.4.4 ;)
  7. E

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Hey dude, just suffered through this for the last hour or so with depotdownloader (the generic steam one, not the app listed in this thread) and your post here was the only one that I could find through google with the same error.. updating depotdownloader fixed my issue and it downloaded after...
  8. E

Ex Caelum (Vanilla Skyblock 1.4.2.3)

Hey all, Releasing a project I've been working on for a bit. It's a Vanilla Skyblock experience with a mini-backstory and enough research backing it up to be able to smooth out the game progression. I'm calling this challenge the Drunken Celebration. Using TEdit, I've created a skyblock map...
  9. E

Thanks for showing your appreciation! I feel the same way, I've been brought so much fun from this game, so I'm more than happy to try to help the devs in any way possible.
  10. E

Considering SpawnSpaceX and SpawnSpaceY are both 3, the space required to spawn a standard enemy should be 3x3, right? It's actually 2x3.. Terraria.NPC.SpawnNPC(): Problem: for (int num26 = num22; num26 < num23; num26++) Reason: Should be " for (int num26 = num22; num26 <= num23; num26++)"...
  11. E

Terraria.WorldGen.DropMeteor(): Problem: while ((float)num7 > (float)Main.spawnTileX - num6 && (float)num7 < (float)Main.spawnTileX + num6) Reason: Should be "while ((float)num7 > (float)Main.spawnTileX - num6 || (float)num7 < num6)." Currently, only the left 150 tiles of a world are...
  12. E

Game Mechanics Have Torch Luck Ignore Unlit Torches

In Terraria.Player.TryRecalculatingTorchLuck(), int num5 = tile.frameY / 22; if (num5 < 22) { nearbyTorch[num5] = true; if (num5 == 17 && (tile.liquid == 0 || tile.liquidType() != 0)) { dryCoralTorch = true...
  13. E

Hey Team, I've been poking around in Terraria's code with ILSpy, learning specifics of various mechanics for a custom map that I've been working on. I was instructed to post my bug findings here. Hopefully this format works well for you. Terraria.Projectile.GetFishingPondState(): Problem...
  14. E

Resolved I'm looking to submit some bugs that I find

Hey team, I've been working on a custom map, which has me peeking at Terraria's code for guidance. I'm finding some issues that could easily be resolved, resulting in getting intended results from certain methods. Would it be best to submit them here as I find them, or do you have another...
  15. E

Resolved [Mobile] Red Pressure Plates & Living Wood Walls

I read the wiki a TON.. but it's STILL NOT ENOUGH!! 😁😁 Must.. read.. more. Thanks for the quick response, I had no idea these were features of 1.4
  16. E

Resolved [Mobile] Red Pressure Plates & Living Wood Walls

Certain pressure plates and Living Wood Walls don't correctly drop their items. The bug appears to be inconsistent, and I've not noticed a pattern, yet. Bug has been present since the 1.4 update, I just always assumed someone else would notice and report. I used to have a pirated version, but...
Back
Top Bottom