Resolved [Mobile] Red Pressure Plates & Living Wood Walls

EQNX

Terrarian
Certain pressure plates and Living Wood Walls don't correctly drop their items. The bug appears to be inconsistent, and I've not noticed a pattern, yet. Bug has been present since the 1.4 update, I just always assumed someone else would notice and report.

I used to have a pirated version, but bought the real version once I discovered just how great it is. Thanks all!

Certain pressure plates and Living Wood Walls don't correctly drop their items. The bug appears to be inconsistent, and I've not noticed a pattern, yet. Bug has been present since the 1.4 update, I just always assumed someone else would notice and report.

I used to have a pirated version, but bought the real version once I discovered just how great it is. Thanks all!
Hi @EQNX, there is a new pressure plate in 1.4 - the orange one - that breaks after it's activated so it's not something that can be picked up. Perhaps that's what you're running into? Also, are the living wood walls that you're breaking from world generation or ones that you have placed? Ones that you have placed should be dropping when mined up.

I read the wiki a TON.. but it's STILL NOT ENOUGH!! 😁😁 Must.. read.. more.

Thanks for the quick response, I had no idea these were features of 1.4

Back
Top Bottom