Search results for query: *

• Users: Quenton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Quenton

Game Mechanics Keybind for dashing (SoC, Tabi)

Shield of Cthulhu and the Tabi (master ninja gear) are very useful items for their dash function. However, it's also a massive pain to be building something and just accidentally try to make precision movements too quickly and WOOPS off the giant tower you go flying. While being able to double...
  2. Quenton

So I heard the Stardust Dragon minion was pretty good... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't ask how to replicate it. I have absolutely no idea.
  3. Quenton

Has anybody seen martian probe in 1.3.0.4?

They changed the way it spawns now, and I've been on the outer 3/4ths of the map in the space layer holding and standing next to a placed water candle, and I've been at this for over 40 minutes and I haven't seen a single probe. Just wyverns and harpies, and I've accrued nearly 1.5plat now from...
  4. Quenton

Game Mechanics Chest placeholder for unstackable items

If you're an organizational nutcase like me and you like things pretty and orderly, you'll get annoyed with how tedious it is to put items back in their respective containers when you can't just quickly hit "quick stack". In 1.3 there's the favorite function coming up in the inventory, and I...
  5. Quenton

Do dungeon brick walls spawn mobs when placed by a player?

Somebody posted a video on their youtube channel showcasing an AFK farm he made for the post-plantera dungeon In it he's saying that mobs will spawn on player-placed brick walls within the dungeon, and he confirmed that this was true several times in the comments when people asked. However, the...
  6. Quenton

Blocks & Decoration Fence-gates!

So, you're building a cozy little farm, you've got your dirt, you've got the pretty picket fences as the background wall, and you want something to enter the little garden with.. You try a door, but it just doesn't cut it. It's far too big and looks way out of place for a garden. If it were a...
Back
Top Bottom