Search results for query: *

1. MechaShockwave515

PC What is your favorite event, and why?

I'm rather fond of the Martian madness event, Love the music and all the sci-fi themed enemies, good way to farm coins and get awesome loot also like how you see UFO's flying around in the background.
  2. MechaShockwave515

Other Art Mecha's art thread

Got another new image for you all today and one I am very proud of. Here is my Moonlord picture! or as I like to call it: Impending doom approaches. Hope you all like it! and here is the link to it on DeviantART too...
  3. MechaShockwave515

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Seems ChippyGaming has taken notice, gotta say I'm not surprised, looking at the video and this forum post, you did a great job! :)
  4. MechaShockwave515

Got a new image for you all today! Not a piece of hand drawn artwork but rather my first attempt at sprite work within Terraria itself. I used gemspark blocks as normal blocks just made things dark and using wall pieces was...complicated. Regardless I hope you like it, I know I'm proud of...
  5. MechaShockwave515

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Worst luck I had was when I took on the Lunatic cultist for the first time, the battle was hard but I was winning, but I had to drop down due to my wings running out of flight time, luck was not on my side however, as I landed I took a hit from the cultist and was ultimately finished off by A...
  6. MechaShockwave515

After three weeks and sixteen attempts I finally defeated the moon lord and with that, all the...

After three weeks and sixteen attempts I finally defeated the moon lord and with that, all the bosses in Terraria! I feel accomplished! :D
  7. MechaShockwave515

Figured I would start a thread dedicated to my terraria art for 2017. And I wish to kick things off with my newest image, based around how badly I got my backside kicked by the lunatic cultist when he first got released. DeviantART source link Really happy with how this turned out! and I...
  8. MechaShockwave515

PC Game doesn't start up

It may have something to do with steam having issue's displaying achievements and all that jazz, give it till tomorrow and see if things are back up and running.
  9. MechaShockwave515

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

I support this blue moon 100% great sprites and a pretty solid idea
  10. MechaShockwave515

Biomes & Nature The Mechanical Biome

No no. its more of a suggestion than a wishlist, a wishlist is usually a list of thing we want where a suggestion is something we throw out there which either becomes a thing or not, as such I am making the suggestion of a mechanical biome. Also it doesn't seem necessary? have you played...
  11. MechaShockwave515

Biomes & Nature The Mechanical Biome

I actually posted this idea around a day before the forums switched to the .org version, figured I would post it here. So this biome ideas is based around the mechanical bosses, the destroyer, skeletron prime and the twins ( or at least the second phase of the twins ) The biome would obviously...
  12. MechaShockwave515

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

Been playing since late 2013 after a friend recommended it to me, been hooked ever since!
  13. MechaShockwave515

Other Terraria card game?

Recently I purchased a couple of Terraria blind bags ( Got two turtle armours, what are the chances eh? ) and an idea popped into my mind. A card game based around Terraria! Now I'm not sure how it would work but I can see it being a mix of D&D, Magic the gathering and a hint of Yu-gi-oh, for...
  14. MechaShockwave515

Been gona from these forums for nearly a year now, hopefully this time I can remain more...

Been gona from these forums for nearly a year now, hopefully this time I can remain more consistent and not vanish again!
  15. MechaShockwave515

Phew, it's been a while since I last visited here!

Phew, it's been a while since I last visited here!
  16. MechaShockwave515

PC Terraria Failed to start

Your whole steam library was affected? my gosh that sucks but I'm glad my post was able to fix it for you. :)
  17. MechaShockwave515

Nevermind I found the problem, Avast was blocking the game from starting, You can fix this by typing " C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\* " in the file paths in the exclusions section in the settings of avast.
  18. MechaShockwave515

So today I wanted to play a bit of terraria, but what I started up the game a message came up saying "Failed to start game ( Missing Executable ) I don't know why its suddenly coming up with this message as it was fine a few days ago, I've not installed anything except for Republic commando...
  19. MechaShockwave515

Personal 1.3 Building Challenge

I've noticed during my playthroughs in countless worlds my buildings tend to be towers with one rectangle room for each NPC, I'm thinking when 1.3 rolls around I'll attempt to build something largely out of my comfort zone. maybe a giant version of a sprite to live in haha.
  20. MechaShockwave515

What would you bring from other games to terraria?

I'd love to have a set of fallut 3 brotherhood of steel outcast armour for my guy. I think that would really neat!
Back
Top Bottom