Search results for query: *

1. MechaShockwave515

Other Art Mecha's art thread

Figured I would start a thread dedicated to my terraria art for 2017. And I wish to kick things off with my newest image, based around how badly I got my backside kicked by the lunatic cultist when he first got released. DeviantART source link Really happy with how this turned out! and I...
  2. MechaShockwave515

Biomes & Nature The Mechanical Biome

I actually posted this idea around a day before the forums switched to the .org version, figured I would post it here. So this biome ideas is based around the mechanical bosses, the destroyer, skeletron prime and the twins ( or at least the second phase of the twins ) The biome would obviously...
  3. MechaShockwave515

Other Terraria card game?

Recently I purchased a couple of Terraria blind bags ( Got two turtle armours, what are the chances eh? ) and an idea popped into my mind. A card game based around Terraria! Now I'm not sure how it would work but I can see it being a mix of D&D, Magic the gathering and a hint of Yu-gi-oh, for...
  4. MechaShockwave515

PC Terraria Failed to start

So today I wanted to play a bit of terraria, but what I started up the game a message came up saying "Failed to start game ( Missing Executable ) I don't know why its suddenly coming up with this message as it was fine a few days ago, I've not installed anything except for Republic commando...
  5. MechaShockwave515

Mecha's art thread

Well since the new forums is up and running I figured I would repost and update my art thread. Hopefully this time around I can keep it more up to date! So here is a list of images I have done so far! You can also find all of these on my deviantArt gallery...
  6. MechaShockwave515

Mecha (Reintroduction)

Hello everyone! Mecha here. To those who don't know I use to post my arkwork over on the art thread of the previous forums website. You can check out my work here ---> http://mechanized515.deviantart.com/gallery/46384257/Terraria I plan to do more artwork eventually for terraria and the...
Back
Top Bottom