Search results for query: *

1. Samaldafadra

PC Potted Lava Plants cannot be painted

The tiles of the actual pot can be painted though but the plant themselves are not showing any color changes when painted.
  2. Samaldafadra

Game Mechanics When life gives you minions : a little buff for the Summoning potion

Hello everyone ! I think that the Summoning potion's buff should allow the player to summon one more sentry too. It's effect is not as unlimited as the Bewitching Table because you have to craft it so I think it would be great and not OP. This suggestion is really short but there is nothing more...
  3. Samaldafadra

MK II : what weapon would you like to see improved ?

Hello everyone ! With the 1.3.6 we will (probably) have new versions of weapons as we can see in one of Cenx's spoiler (I hope so). For you what weapon deserve it ? Your favorite gun maybe ? Just say it in this thread and, if you want to, describe the improvments. Personnaly I would love to see...
  4. Samaldafadra

PC No more Coralstone Block ?

Hello everyone :) After many and many Angler quest (more than 600), I did not get any coralstone block. Is there any reason for that ? I tried the quests on many different worlds, expert and normal. With 6 different caracters and nothing. Any ideas guys ? I hope I'm on the good topic too, this...
  5. Samaldafadra

Weapons & Equip [Accessory]A protean potion !

Hey TFC and welcome to my second thread ! A little suggestion about a special accessory who is very fickle : the Distilled Eternity. Be a real Potion Master with this elixir who is able to give you a buff for an unlimited amount of time. Before more specifications, let's have a look at the...
  6. Samaldafadra

Weapons & Equip [Summoner Weapons] What can we do with the "Martians Archetype" ?

Hello TFC and welcome to my very first thread ! First of all, I want to specify that i'm french. So I hope there won't be too much spelling mistakes. I would like to apologize in adavance. I am a great fan of the summoner class (yep it's not exactly a "class" in the 1.2.4, but it will...
Back
Top Bottom