1. Dvrkon

Obsidian shield VS Shield Of Cthulhu

oh yh...ok thx
  2. Dvrkon

what do I upgrade it to?
  3. Dvrkon

Hey! With the accessories I have, which shield is better for Pre-hardmode Expert mode? Obsidian shield or Shield of Cthulu? THX
  4. Dvrkon

Resolved Pylon not appearing purchaseable

OK thanks. I need to find the golfer then. thanks for the help (I am a noob LOL)
  5. Dvrkon

I tried to get the ocean pylon with the merchant, guide and nurse which worked with the forest pylon but its not appearing AGAIN! PLS HELP IDK WHAT I AM DOING WRONG EVERYTIME
  6. Dvrkon

Spectre boots VS Fledgling wings

IDK. I shall try to use them together somehow. I just could use the boots' flight with the wings for some reason
  7. Dvrkon

OK thanks :)
  8. Dvrkon

I can't fly with the boots while having the wings on otherwise I would already be using both but thx :)
  9. Dvrkon

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage. Which should I use? Thanks
  10. Dvrkon

Although, I do have the brain of confusion which does some/most of the time break my fall when using the boots.
  11. Dvrkon

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage. Which should I use? Thanks
  12. Dvrkon

Great! Thanks for all your help every1!
  13. Dvrkon

YAY I GOT IT! THX GUYS
  14. Dvrkon

thx...do i use any other NPCs that even don't correlate to happiness after I get the pylons?
  15. Dvrkon

Can someone just say the combos which allow a pylon to appear please?
  16. Dvrkon

oh u do need 3npcs. Thanks Edit: It says on the wiki that its the golfer who should be there and it says for only 1? Can you clarify on that please and thank you?
  17. Dvrkon

Hi there, I have put my guide and zoologist in a home in the forest in expert mode but the forest pylon doesn't seem to be appearing. This is before the queen bee has been defeated and I have no other pylons activated. Can you please help? Thanks Dvrkon
  18. Dvrkon

Resolved Can't find the Jungle Temple

Hi there, I have been searching in the underground for the temple with the Shroomite Digging claw and somehow I have found a single trace of it. I have attached a picture of the map so far. It is a large world so Id on't know if that makes a difference. I have gone mining multiple times with...
Back
Top Bottom