Search results for query: *

1. KingSavageCultist

Labor of Love GET FIXED BOI Thoughts

I just downloaded the update a few moments ago and decided to put in a new world seed and Im like what??? so what exactly does this seed do?
  2. KingSavageCultist

Who wants to help me build a mansion?

My house is extremely big and touches space but it could be better and I want help you dont have to but I would like it so is there anyone interested in helping your boy out? I want the mansion to be very wide and tall
  3. KingSavageCultist

(My AMA) Ask your fellow TerrariaFan any questions!

hello this is my ama ask me anything accept for any dumb questions like "do you breathe" for starters I love chinese/japanese food and I hate when people refer to taco bell as mexican. I hate math and my fav games are Terraria, Super smash bros Ultimate and Mario Kart 8 deluxe and I mainly play...
  4. KingSavageCultist

Switch Opinions on Journeys End for Switch?

Im loving. I have my zenith the music is a lot better than before and bestiary is pretty cool. but I have some complaints. but its also cool that the stardust guardian fights for you and you dont have to lead him to a location 1st: stardust dragon! what did they do to him!??! before he looked...
  5. KingSavageCultist

A Guide for defeating Wall Of Flesh (Master Mode tips)

Easy way!! Wall of flesh on master mode is different from normal. As in expert he will start regrowing the hungries once overtime. tips: as normal build a long bridge way to walk on to avoid lava conflict. Buffs: Thorns potion, regeneration potions and defensive potions work well. Always at...
  6. KingSavageCultist

Switch Where can I find a laser gun?

What I really want is a gun. I know they are op but I don't exactly know where to find them. Or obtain them I have seen them used a lot before. So I would like to know where and how to get one.
  7. KingSavageCultist

Godzilla General discussion

Who here is a Godzilla fan? I am! I have been since I am 3 and have dedicated all of my years to research and now I know the history behind each character. So, who knows about Godzilla and do you like him? (you don't have to be a true fan about it but join the chat please).
  8. KingSavageCultist

Switch Any ideas for ocean house?

I really would love to put up and build a house in the ocean it would look epic along with a couple of shark traps. So, does anyone have any ideas of how I could build a house maybe one like this below:
  9. KingSavageCultist

Switch Is there a way to stop the Hallowed biome from taking over?

The hallowed biome has already taken over my ocean and the dessert and corruption and a part of crimson. Is there a way I can stop the biome from spreading?
  10. KingSavageCultist

Favorite Horror movie?

Who here has a favorite horror movie. I am not a horror movie fan but I do have my favorite which is Childs Play 2019 reboot version another good horror movie is a quiet place. (just kidding I hate that movie)
  11. KingSavageCultist

Console Crimson enemies not spawning

I have decided to also buy Terraria for xbox and I went to crimson to find no monsters spawning. I stayed in the biome for 10 minutes and nothing spawned. I found this weird because all of the other biome creatures were spawning.
  12. KingSavageCultist

Anyone beaten all bosses expert mode?

I have just decided to do expert mode which is way to much than I expected. I have beaten on expert mode King Slime, Eater of Souls, and Skeletron. Anyone here beaten pass me?
Back
Top Bottom