Search results for query: *

1. Pangaearocks

PS4 Help with base building

For a long time I've needed to build an actual base, but each time I fire up the game, I get paralysed by inaction, and then do something else instead. Tearing down everything and re-building is daunting. Besides, I've little idea what to actually build. Know I need a crafting and storage area...
  2. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Fantastic post, thank you <3 Maybe a stupid question, but why is a sky bridge so important? Only have a few worlds under my belt, but usually put NPCs in their favoured biomes (within reason), and then have pylons, so that means I can travel to many parts of the world, and with wings and such...
  3. Pangaearocks

Working as Designed [PS5] Got double "unique" fishing accessory

In that case I misunderstood the phrases on the wiki. I thought it meant ALL storage, and they specifically mentioned piggy bank and suchlike to point out that even this is counted. The Fishing line was in a chest at the time, and I was sure it therefore counted and shouldn't be doubled up until...
  4. Pangaearocks

Serious Sick of comparing between Minecraft and Terraria

I have never played Minecraft, so take things with a grain of salt ( :P), but I've watched a fair few videos and am ofc familiar with it at a superficial level. It's kinda like directly comparing Terraria and RimWorld. They're both 2D blocky, creative/sandbox games, but the gameplay is wildly...
  5. Pangaearocks

Terraria Bad Ideas

This actually IS in the game, and I think a cactus toilet is a bad idea. Oof! 🩹🩹
  6. Pangaearocks

PC Angler ignoring accessories when deciding award

Had something similar, but with the High test fishing line, which should be unique according to the wiki. I reported it here, for PS5. Edit: Looks like the fishing bobber should be unique too, according to the wiki:
  7. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Thanks for the advice. That base looks really good, and probably impenetrable by enemy invasions and the like. I've never tried setting up a single trap actually, but found it fun to take on pirate invasions and the like fully manual. Hectic, but doable with an arena. Perhaps I should embrace...
  8. Pangaearocks

Working as Designed [PS5] Got double "unique" fishing accessory

As shown in the pictures below, I have two High test fishing lines. At this point I had not yet gotten the Angler earring. According to the wiki, it shouldn't be possible to get two of these, unless you have already gotten the full set of earring, fishing line and tackle box. When I noticed...
  9. Pangaearocks

Definitely not. But to start with, it's always great when you can put some accessories into one...

Definitely not. But to start with, it's always great when you can put some accessories into one with the new workbench, saving a few spots for other things. Rolling for ideal attributes can come later, at least for the more expensive stuff.
  10. Pangaearocks

Builds A tour of my playthrough world!

Live burials sounds a little harsh :P Great designs above, very well done. Wish I had half that creativity and skill.
  11. Pangaearocks

Hehe, thanks. Will look forward to whatever that is :) My progress has been pretty slow, and...

Hehe, thanks. Will look forward to whatever that is :) My progress has been pretty slow, and I've spent a lot of time just fishing, but lately killed a few bosses, so that was nice. Finally getting the Goblin Tinkerer helps a lot with accessory slots.
  12. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Thanks a lot for the thorough look at the map and reply. I tried to find more information about chasms and world map creation on the wiki, but didn't really find anything related to this. But I trust you are correct and that it is "only" two chasms that got layered on top of each other, instead...
  13. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Sure, no problem. It looks quite surreal tbh, but then I haven't played the game in two years so my memory isn't great about what could occur. Believe I had cracked two hearts in this region (before popping the third in the smaller area further west to fight the boss), so there must have been 16...
  14. Pangaearocks

PS5 Building woes on console

Thank you! I wasn't aware of this, and tried it out and it works :) L2+D-pad didn't (it kept picking D-pad only), but L1+D-pad worked. If others have tricks of the trade for building on console, that would be great too. I've struggled a lot with it. Hopefully this grid snap function back will...
  15. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Thanks, that makes sense. I didn't think that was possible while there was another separate Crimson area, but it must be since that is the case in this world. Whatever is between those areas, is going to get very screwed past a certain boss.
  16. Pangaearocks

Huge Crimson area

Took a while before I could get down here, cause it was entirely blocked off, with just a one-tile opening, and I had forgotten we could bomb those tiles away. I was rather gobsmacked when I realised how gigantic this area was. Isn't it more normal with 3 "arms" out or something? There is even a...
  17. Pangaearocks

PS5 Building woes on console

Hope some people are still active here in this forum. The last reply column is bleak reading :( I've tried to build a little on console, but it has been painfully slow -- especially after losing the "grid snap" due to using D-pad buttons for quick healing and such. Any suggestions to counteract...
  18. Pangaearocks

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

Went back and forth on some things that didn't work like I thought. For example, tried to switch the Inventory so that open/close was the same button, but that made looking into chests weird, so had to go back. Still feels weird to close the inventory with a different button than what opens it...
  19. Pangaearocks

Expert world map turned black

Hadn't played the game in quite a long while (until I recently bought it for PS5), and wanted to check out my PC worlds to get some inspiration for a base. The first world I checked out was fine. The map worked and was explored all over the place. This was a normal world. I also had an expert...
  20. Pangaearocks

Working as Designed Custom controller scheme isn't saved properly

Am trying to change the control scheme a little bit on PS5 because some of them are so confusing and difficult to use. But then I noticed that the changes don't get saved properly. 1. Make changes to custom control scheme. 2. Apply to save changes 3. Go back to the main-ish screen of...
Back
Top Bottom