Search results for query: *

1. PurpleDjango

WIP Oriental base within a dome, I need advice!

Hey! I recently got the idea to put my base within a glass dome to keep monsters out. It's working out and looks pretty neat but I realized my base needs some serious work. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to hear some responses! Constructive criticism is welcome :)
  2. PurpleDjango

Terraria offline wiki

Hello my fellow Terrarians, recently I took the liberty to download and compact a great deal of webpages for offline use, as you might not be able to connect to the internet right away. This guide should have a great deal of relevant information for you to get your Terraria world started...
  3. PurpleDjango

Blocks & Decoration Foreground walls

Hello possible developer! I had a good idea, not just for the current terraria, but for otherworld. Terraria is a great 2d game, but there is so little you can do to add 3d effects (You can build some great 3d looking buildings, but it's still limited.) I'm suggesting a block which can be...
  4. PurpleDjango

PS3 Weird blackhole problem..

I know last gen isn't going to be getting any more updates, but I figured I'd still tell everyone of this bug incase it affects current gen. So a few days ago I started my world got a majority of my house built, and all of a sudden my NPC's started getting stuck at the corner of the room where...
  5. PurpleDjango

PS3 Coop anyone?

Hey everyone, I am looking for people to coop terraria on, I can play quite often and I'm very familiar with the game. We can start new characters and play coop if you'd like. If you're interested, add me on psn. Psn: PurpleDjango
  6. PurpleDjango

Mobile Shortsword glitch.

Okay so I recently started playing on my tablet and decided to use short swords because I've never used them before. I started using them a lot and noticed if you keep attacking forward and run in the opposite direction while holding down attack, your sword will appear out the back of you...
  7. PurpleDjango

Mobile Paint bug (Disappearing paint)

So, there is a bug where if you're not at the same elevation or about the same elevation to painted tiles they turn grey (So far, I have only had this happen with blue paint, anything else doesn't seem to reproduce this, it happens on all non-background tiles) So I have my roofs painted...
  8. PurpleDjango

Mobile Question on device for next update.

They say 1.3 won't work on older mobile devices, I am using android kitkat 4.4.4 on a ZTE Atrium phone. The Ram is 1gb, will it be able to run 1.3 when it comes out?
  9. PurpleDjango

PS3 In need of friends

Hey everyone, I just started playing Terraria today. I have played Minecraft since it came out and heard of Terraria. So I gave it a look and I love it! I am looking for people to play with on the Ps3 edition. If you wanna play my psn is PurpleDjango
Back
Top Bottom