Search results for query: *

• Users: YoshiGator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. YoshiGator

Mobile We need more slots.

Im not sure if its just me that is extremely bugged with the fact we get 3 character and world slots in Terraria. I mean excluding cloud slots there is just not enough in my opinion. One of the things that gets to me is that there are 4 classes now thanks to the summoning stuff used in 1.2.4...
  2. YoshiGator

Other Chlorophyte Armor Crafting Use

Lets say you want that new armor set and you already spent 54 bars on your new chlorophyte set. Well this can be fixed with this idea! This will be adding new items for this to work. Turtle: Well kinda like beetle armor, nothing much here Shroomite: New craftable recipe called mushroom plating...
  3. YoshiGator

Meteor Armor vs. Jungle Armor

Which do you use (as a Sorcerer) before and at the beggining of hardmode? Specify which one you consider to be superior in certain circumstances as well!
  4. YoshiGator

Mobile 1.2.4 Mobile Discussion Thread

Post about things that you are excited about. Socialize freely about the upcoming update here!
  5. YoshiGator

Resolved Windowed Mode Doesn't Work Anymore

Ive been playing a lot of 1.2.4 before the 1.3 update but whenever I played 1.2 I preffered windowed mode since I went at an average of 20fps vs 10-15fps (60 fps in title screen vs 50) and in boss fights I lag out when in full screen. 1.3 fullscreen mode performed a tiny bit better with boss...
Back
Top Bottom