Search results for query: *

• Users: Cubicality
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cubicality

Casual Favorite Game Themes

I couldn't find anything like this, but if there is, blame the search feature. So basically, what are you favorite game themes (by that I mean music)? My personal favorite "main theme" is this-
  2. Cubicality

Actual Hardmode Start Time

When you kill the Wall of Flesh, Hardmode activates right? BUT, the message that signifies Hardmode activating, "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released", actually shows up a few seconds after you kill the wall, as seen here in this video at 25:42.
  3. Cubicality

Weapons & Equip The Problem with the Terra Blade (and Excalibur too)

NO, this is not for a nerf. If we want to do nerf-buff route, this is more of a buff than anything. But hear me out. I've heard some people complaining about how Terra Blade is hard to get, and how by the time you get it, there are better weapons. While it only requires post-mech bosses, it...
  4. Cubicality

Weapons & Equip The Linker and the Phaser- Shortsword Buff Accesories

(Oh, boy, how many people are going to auto no support this? :sigh: ) Presenting- The Linker! (Request for sprite) The Linker is an accessory that can be bought from the Skeleton Merchant for 10 Gold. Tooltip: Causes shortswords to fire beams Of course, it would be pretty useless if the...
  5. Cubicality

Items Late Game Summoners

We all know getting to fight Martian Madness and the Moon Lord is a grindfest. Let's fix that. Distress Beacon Crafted from- 5 Martian Conduit Plating 5 Chlorophyte Bars 5 Adamantite/Titanium Bars Tooltip: Summons Martian Madness It does what the tooltip says. After the Martians attack once...
  6. Cubicality

What if I were to tell you...

OK, first off, this is NOT based off the meme of the same name in any way. Basically... I'm bad at explaining without an example. Basically, you react to the poster above you, and then you post some outrageous, preposterous thing preceded by "What if I were to tell you". THE GAME STARTS...
  7. Cubicality

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Expansion

The Lunatic Cultist is a really cool boss. But he is rather lacking in the drops and (at least for me) difficulty department. Let's beef him up a little and give him drops. First off, attacks. I propose when he gets to half health, three of the fake cultists appear around him and summon the...
  8. Cubicality

Weapons & Equip Particle Effects Slot

This is a simple idea, there would be there are 3 slots you can put armor pieces in. When you put a full set of armor in, you get the particle effect of that armor. Armor in these slots does NOT show. But wait, there's more! When you have armor in an armor or vanity slot, a ghost piece of...
  9. Cubicality

Terraria World Records

This is a list of world records in Terraria, whether it be fastest boss speedruns, quickest to get Terra Blade, most green slimes killed at once, whatever! If you have or know of a world record that beats one I have on here or is unclaimed, link video proof and I will add it.
  10. Cubicality

Weapons & Equip Save Spectre!

Ok, we all know these two. The spectre armor sets. They summon orbs to attack for you, and while one helmet (the mask, on the left) gives some extra damage, the other (the hood, on the right) for some reason REDUCES damage, so it should not be in the game. Right? WRONG. As some people don't...
  11. Cubicality

Culture Sayings Misunderstanding

Basically, post something odd that means something perfectly normal in a certain culture. Here is mine, the British "eat your tea". Here is what it means- And here is what we think-
  12. Cubicality

What early game gear do you prefer?

What the title says. Most people are going to by like "OMG u r so dum evry1 duz molten" but I've seen people with odd gear. Basically, what pre-hardmode gear do you like? Personally, meteor. All the way. Then I pop on Molten for WoF if I'm not a dedicated caster.
  13. Cubicality

1.3 Delay Theories

What is taking the devs so long to push out 1.3? We all know @Omnir has something to do with it... Extra brownie points if you manage to accuse him in your theory! Here's mine: Every day, the devs go to work. On their way, they are chased out of town by a mob of Terrarians who want spoilers...
  14. Cubicality

PC Paladin's Shield

I got a second Paladin's Shield, and I'm selling it. Offers?
  15. Cubicality

Got this out of Cenx... (POSSIBLE 1.3 SPOILER)

From the TFC screenies thread- It's the Bride (maybe)! Speculation?
  16. Cubicality

Paladin's Shield

So the Paladin's Shield gives immunity to knockback? I just got one, and I put it on instead of my Ankh Shield just for fun, and I took no knockback. I had no idea.
  17. Cubicality

Story Truth Rising

Because Wynaut. This will not be short. This will be put out in chapters.
  18. Cubicality

Why does nobody do this?

I'm surprised nobody goes to the Underground Snow near the start of Hardmode. It has a lot of good drops. Rangers get the Ice Bow, which isn't bad. Summoners get the cold shoulder, though, except for maybe finding a Frozen Key Mold. But they have Spider Nests. The Ice Sickle is pretty good...
  19. Cubicality

Weapons & Equip Summoner and Ranged armor available at same time as Mage and Melee

Would you like to know when you can get "class specialization" armor in early game? If you use Magic or Melee, as soon as you kill EoW or :brain:. Do you know when you can get it for Rangers? Dungeon tier. Summoners? Jungle tier. This armor is available at the very end of the...
  20. Cubicality

Other Harvest Moon

I worked on this for weeks. If it's terrible, I'll try to fix it. Please note it was typed up in Word. WARNING: MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT APPROACHING I know 1.3 is coming out in June and this won’t work with the time, but here is THE HARVEST MOON Which is just a thanksgiving themed moon event...
Back
Top Bottom