1.3 Delay Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubicality

The Destroyer
What is taking the devs so long to push out 1.3? We all know @Omnir has something to do with it... Extra brownie points if you manage to accuse him in your theory!
Here's mine:
Every day, the devs go to work. On their way, they are chased out of town by a mob of Terrarians who want spoilers, led by Omnir. By the time they get to work, it is time for them to go home.

@Omnir keeps on stealing Red's cookies, and Red does not work on it until he gets his cookies back. Which will be never.

My theory: They are spending as much time as they possibly can to make the update as epic as possible for their loving and totally-not-evil community, and the fact that they actually gave us a release date should be more than enough for any fan of the game, seeing as a release date is something we've never (citation needed) had before.

My theory: They are spending as much time as they possibly can to make the update as epic as possible for their loving and totally-not-evil community, and the fact that they actually gave us a release date should be more than enough for any fan of the game, seeing as a release date is something we've never (citation needed) had before.
1.2 was announced for October 1st

This is just a silly game, you know...

Omnir is a ginger, and has been stealing the souls of Terraria. Beta testers can't test without souls.

I feel like you think I am blaming the devs for slowing 1.3. I'm just making a silly game out of the fact that it takes so long between major updates (what is it, 2 years now?).

I actually meant for my post to be generalized, and not directed to you XD I figured it was just a game : D

But, I'll delete it, as it may cause more harm than good. (For all curious, it basically said "Delays are good :3")

I think it was delayed because pirates were constantly obtaining the beta access code and the developers had to keep changing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom